It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Pete Beach, Getting Bombarded W/ Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by plainsmen83

AHOLLYYY crap

My apologies! Thank your for pointing my mistake out to me!

I certainly know my directions (that post didn't really help). I was rushing trying to type and go outside to watch all of this happen.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by plainsmen83
reply to post by EvanJP

I don't live in Florida, but I'm confused by your geographical description. You stated:

" I live on St. Pete Beach, FL. It is 5:15 in the afternoon. I went outside onto my dock to smock a cigarette, and to the east, torwards the Gulf of Mexico (I live on the intra-coastal, just a few blocks from the shoreline) I am seeing an X, a plane currently trailing an extremely thick, long white trail, and what seems to be a square."

According to the map, St. pete beach is on the west coast of Florida, and if that is where you live you could not look east and see the gulf of Mexico, it would be west of your position. Additionally, isn't the Intracoastal waterway on the east coast of florida? This would be all the way across the state from St. pete beach and if you were looking east from the ICW, you would be looking toward the Atlantic.

I point this out only because a story broke today about millions of bees that died within 24 hours on the 29th in Micco Florida, which appears to be a straight shot east across the state from St. pete beach. The problem is I can't make heads or tails of where you were or the direction you saw these "chemtrails", to determine if there is any correlation between these two events. Clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am on the WEST coast, to clarify. They were behind me as well, I could not tell how far though.

I am not going to change my post because I feel foolish for making the mistake, my mistake, gotta live with it haha. I am not sure if they are related but I wouldn't be suprised man.

<< 1   >>

join