It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot footage 2011. Best footage since Patterson?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
dude that video was horrible. it dont show anything till almost the end. and when it does it for like 20 seconds with what looks like a bear. yes bear shake trees. idk i do believe in the big fella but honestly this just wasnt great. if i would have been out there i would have tried to follow them to their den. if they left foot tracks in the snow by the tree then they would have left trcks to where ever the went.

And if the guy filming would have held back and just followed them im sure he could have got better footage not the 20 seconds i saw from a football field away.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
very interesting my question is wouldn't they have heard him, because he wasn't the quietest person in the world. but other than that you have me stumped

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ok, saw the vid now. i call bs. There is nothing in that video that looks like a real bigfoot to me. and i didnt see any creature breaking trees. I saw what looked like a person pulling on a tree, but not breaking it. it is too easy to fake what i just saw.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I finally got it to work.

I'm a little disappointed. Not Patterson grade, IMO.

Could be a man in a suit.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ok seen it now... a few problems i have with this are..

firstly i dont think he could have been able to follow them in the way he did.. i have done quite a bit of research into these creatures and from what i understand (if they actualy exsist), they are very acute and aware of their surroundings. they seem to notice humans a long time before humans notice them..

why didnt he zoom in or film for longer?

and im also seeing alot of snow.. why no footprints? especially where the trees were broken..

or maybe even some hair samples.. im assuming following them for so long, then them pulling at a tree with such strength you could have a chance of some sort of hair samples on trees/bushes or on the white snow..

and what was the point of the cave at the start? it had no relevance then cut to shots of broken trees.. the complete video is actually quite bad.. by way of footage and editing.. to compare this to the patterson film is actually an insult to the patterson film..

of course non of this disproves it.. but personally i remain skeptical..
edit on 29/9/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Never saw a sasquatch/yeti/bigfoot. Saw two people from far away, one trying to break a tree while conversing with the other. No sasquatch here though.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I wanna see
Its not working for me grrrrrr.....

Can anyone post screenshots?? Plz!
edit on 29-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

Nevermind, saw the video. I say Hoax! This Sasquatch is pulling at the tree and seems to be mad about something. You would think that if it's really pissed off , it wouldn't have spend more than 20 seconds trying to break this branch considering that they are supposed to have incredible upper body strength.

edit on 29-9-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Meh, I hear distant...very human voices coming from the direction of where the figure is breaking the tree. I am usually an easy sell on Sasquatch footage, too. Not this one

That's the only interesting thing I noticed. Anyone want to pull the .flv and isolate the audio at the end?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Has this footage been anylized by any proffesionals? I am a believer of their existance but this video is not much proof without being anylized. I sure don't see how someone is saying it's the best footage since the patterson film, but it is interesting anyway.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

when the supposed bigfoot is thrashing the tree who is in the background talking??? sounds like the two guys by the tree that the bigfoot is thrashing. Im calling hoax!!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
this video has hoax all over it im still shocked at how people even give this a second thought

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm in agreeance with the majority here...Pretty "Iffy", not even close to the Patterson footage..There is really no perspective. If the ground were frozen, it might have taken a lil'bit to uproot that tree, but it was not even a large tree. Even though the subject did appear bi-pedal...Ghilly suits could have tricked the eye there because of the poor resolution. I think that they are out there...but this is not proof..at least not definitively or even close..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
go to minute 4:06
put on headphones and turn the volume up, you can hear two people talking to each other, sounds to be in line with the snapping sound sound of the branches. like the two guys breaking the trees are speaking together.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Very weak. Fail to see how this generated any interest whatsoever. I'm skeptical about the Patterson film...and this is nowhere near that. And I'd go so far as to call it an obvious hoax. Little advice...next time you try to hoax a vid like this don't zoom in, showing you have that capability, on a bunch of nothing and then stay zoomed out on the money shot.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
K, what I'm thinking is, if this is a hoax? They sure run the risk of being exposed by enhacement tech.
Then again, there are some real masterminds out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
he should be filming footprints too. the whole area is covered in snow, surely there is some awesome footprints walking away from tree.
or it didnt happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
he should be filming footprints too. the whole area is covered in snow, surely there is some awesome footprints walking away from tree.
or it didnt happen.

The footprints around the tree look like human footprints IMO.
2nd

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I didn't see anything convincing and I agree with others who point out the lack of zooming-in on "the" shot. I have to wonder why BF chasers, investigators, etc. don't put in game cams in areas where they find tracks? That would be an obvious use of technology and pretty affordable, IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have to say this is not as good as the Patterson footage.. I see nothing on this video thats conclusive and shows me really nothing plus its grainy its very disappointing..But thank you for the video and sharing it with us ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Too inconclusive doesn't really show much. I'm a believer in Bigfoot.

Agreed. Although not an outright believer in Bigfoot, I'm a longtime "fan," and would still like to see some good evidence. Unfortunately, this isn't it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join