It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Engine found.....aircraft parts found.....body parts found.....and yet people still today, try and seriously deny that what hit the Pentagon wasn't Flight 77, nor a 757.....multiples of ATS threads on this subject matter, and yet the same old flimsy theories and 'myths' prevails to this very day.....
Pentagon surveillance cctv 2001/9/11 - Please Read
Ah gee, look, a thread from May of this year.....
The Pentagon was hit on 9/11 it wasn't staged.
A link to eyewitnesses.....
Some Eyewitness Accounts
Good grief...even RENSE.COM destroyed the myth on this!
Photos Of Flt 77 Wreckage
Inside The Pentagon

BTW...here are some of those 'multitudes of ATS links:
Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757
Looking for 911 pentegon photo...
Boeing 757-200 crash into Pentagon. But where is the Jet?
What hit the Pentagon???
What really hit the pentagon. ?

This subject is literally dead....its been debunked and proven that Flight 77 was indeed real and that it was indeed a 757 that hit the Pentagon.
Wanna keep talking on this urban legend....knock yourself out, but its like beating a dead horse.....but hey....'resurrection' is a good thing or a bad thing.....?

seekerof

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
indy, thanks for the link and i found there interestin' link too - www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
lol, oh, well, props, Seekerof

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I am beginning to see that people now start these kinds of article expressly for the purpose of gaining points.

At this point there is nothing new that can be brought to the discussion. Every link that someone shows up with these days has been seen several times before.

Too many facts support the official story. No verifiable facst support any conspiracy theory yet posted.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
purpose of gaining points? man, wth, i didn't start thread just cuz i wanted to gain points, i created this thread because I wanted to show them what website i found and tell them my thoughts. MAn, points isn't what is all about. It's about telling, denying ignorance, and sh!!t. Know what i'm sayin? Oh, hey, and I'm new here, I didn't know that there is that many threads people have discussed about it like Seekerof posted.

peace

note to mods: you can lock this topic if you wish this thread dead

SMR

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All good links guys.
phyto:Good one on pointing out that image

I didnt see that last night.
As for the ones who want to keep telling people it's a dead horse and whatnot.This board is just for the discussion of these topics.Over and over if need be.Some people find new things here and there and want opinions on the findings.There is no harm in that.If it bothers you,simply dont read or post in the topic.You have come to your conclusion,so leave it be.I dont see a need to come in and try and tell anyone they are beating a dead horse or whatever.
Some people just want the facts and if they want to continue to talk about new findings or maybe new questions that add to other 'solved' questions or answers,they should be allowd to without people shutting them down.

It may be fact that a 757 hit the Pentagon.But I want images.More than what is given.When you have a high security place like the Pentagon,you know damn well they have more security cameras than just the one we are being shown.I just find it hard to believe.
Many places on the net have discussed this and you know the government knows it is questioned.So why not submit other angles?Other camera shots?
My mother has a cheap ass video monitering system that all it include is a camera hooked to a VCR and it catches everything.Infact it cought many hours of the wildfires we had here in San Diego back in OCT.
Imnot saying nothing hit the place.I am just saying I have a hard time believing that a huge 757 hit it.

Im not here to bash or argue with anyone,just the topics at hand.Everyone has very good points on the subject and alot are very good in that they debunk any theories.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join