It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery and History channel in competition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the Tesla UFO shows.
With all the messed up stories the agent writers have spread already
on Tesla the ships will run on pigeon power.
It was so nice to come on net forums and mention Tesla and get back
he was a drunk, liked pigeons, was broke, a mad genius and the like
as if nothing ever happened with his UFO technology.

The shows must be worthless especially ones that say aliens did UFOs.
ED: Why don't History dig up and Discover the legend of the iron stove
Tesla would fly. People of his era heard about the adventures of Tesla.
For sure Germany did and kept close spy ties on Tesla from before
1900 as well as the British Society of electrical scientists who could
not do what Tesla was researching even with his demonstrations.
The electrical interaction with nature and the environment is a big void
and the cartel shows will keep it that way.

edit on 9/29/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThePeople

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
reply to post by radosta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao, that guys hair I know the one your talking about

I think we all do!!! I'm not sure he ever blinks either. Always looks surprised.

LMFAO That guy is such a TOOL! If I was a gambling man I would have to put my money on "he has never been with a woman in his life". Mabey people would take him a little more seriouse if he did not look like a quack.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
It's all about the ratings. These kinds of shows have given these channels some of their best ratings, so of course they are going to try out variations on the theme.

What I hate, is what they try to pass of as real UFO research on some of these shows (looking at you Ancient Aliens...)....

Oh well, at least it's garnering interest in the subject.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yet another thread started by someone who doesn't understand the grade-school basics of supply and demand combined with capitalism. The ignorance of such basic concepts allows one's imagination to start "connecting dots" that simply can't be connected, but they support some exciting possibility for the enthusiast over the mundane reality that frankly, the enthusiast doesn't understand (so they just make up their own).

I was just over on another board, the Romantic Comedy board, and posters over there have been saying the same thing, that there must be some hidden agenda that amounts to a conspiratorial reason as to why so many romantic comedies are being made, as if they are preparing the masses for some sort of Romantic Comedy "disclosure". The same thing applies to just about every other version of film/tv you want to apply this ignorant manner of thinking to.......

WHAT ARE WE BEING PREPARED FOR?!?!?!?!? WHAT I ASK?!?!?!? TELL ME!!!!!!

If there was ANY real conditioning being done for alien disclosure through television and Hollywood, well then it has been going on for over 100 years. How many more years until they pop out the big "D" man, how many???????????
edit on 29-9-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well I agree about these shows not presenting that scientific evidence that you and I crave for.

You have to remember that these shows are being catered to ALL kinds of people... smart/ dumb / high school / college grads / scientific community. The important thing to these channels is??? Viewing audience! They need to be able to hold the attention of as many people as possible -- Ratings.

On the other hand not only does this involve the tv shows... but also MSM, movies, books etc. Which is why I firmly believe all this falls within the Conditioning Theory. We are being "conditioned" to accept and to realize we are not alone, so when the blow does come we are already softened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join