It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia lifts restrictions for women in combat roles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I know woman are no more precious than men and that life is precious. But I still think women are far too beautiful to fight. I dont mean that in a sexist way although I am sure some peeps will take it that way..

yawn, if anything women should be made to fight the next 4 major wars. In part to make up for historical grievances of forcing men to die for them and also to recognize the simple fact that women disproportionately benefit from Western society. As all social programs, educational systems and medical systems are designed for their benefit first and foremost.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

OT: I have no problem with this, equal society for all and all that. Maybe the U.S will catch on soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think this is just another stunt to take the spotlight off all the bad press they have been getting lately.
Now with that in mind - with the amount of verbal and sexual abuse that is rampant in the Aus Military against women in particular, I am surprised they have even given this serious consideration let alone made the decision to allow females to become grunts. Grunts in the Aus Military are absolute bastards and have NO respect for any females in the Military. In fact no matter the rank, females are looked down on...

edit on 29-9-2011 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join