It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry to drop out, Ron Paul to become Romney's opponent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Chris Christie said today that he will not be running for President.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Guess The Bush Family will now have to Look for Another Sock Puppet to Further their Evil Political Agendas..........

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
im telling you guys, herman cain is their man. he has had some of the worst numbers in all the polls and debates, yet he is still here. where are his finances coming from? 3 or 4 months into 2012 the fed will make their big presidential push and cain will rocket to the top and be the msm darling. this is how they got obama elected and how they will orchestrate this one as well. dont fall for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

www.prisonplanet.com...

Quantummonkeybutt Reply:

September 27th, 2011 at 8:11 am

“Harris Poll: Ron Paul Would Beat Obama 51-49”

PERFECT!!!

That’s Exactly The Figure That The Diebold Voting Machines Are Programmed To FLIP ON COMMAND!!! 51-49…

QMB
die
boldly

Matzo Man Reply:

September 27th, 2011 at 9:37 am

Glad you know about the Diebold machines! They should go back to just making ATMs instead of “trade secret” black box “voting machines.”

Voter Fraud is not the Only thing Ron Paul will have to worry about come next Nov. .If he does not receive the Republican Nomination for President, and then makes the Hard Decision to Run as an Independent, he will Siphon Off Republican Votes from their Candidate and give the Dems and Obama the ability to stay in office 4 more years with their Particular Brand of Economic Slavery . God Help us All if that happens........

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Here is my thread about it.

As a Ron Paul supporter, I still think Cain made the biggest splash at the Florida Straw Poll. The Straw Poll surprised me, but it was well-deserved.

I also did a search for "Cain wins straw poll" and I found several threads.

But, more importantly........... at least Perry is LOSING!! That guy was a poser from the start. Texans don't even like him. He sold out the HPV thing, he sold out the NAFTA highway that he campaigned against. He supported Al Gore! WOW
He never stood a chance in the election. He isn't significantly different than Obama, and he can't defeat Obama in the main election. Perhaps that is exactly the reason he has so much support at first? He is the perfect candidate if you want Obama to stick around 4 more years.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately, they will just replace Bush II with Chris Obesity or Sarah Paydummy.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was pretty sure we wouldn't be crazy enough to elect Perry, an Aggie, President but I really think old Paul just needs to retire to his front porch rocker and watch the world go by.

He won't be allowed to be the Republican nominee and he will reelect Obama if he tries third party. So all of you guys keep supporting old Paul and watch Obama win four more years to finish taking the whole world to hell.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Perry might stay in the race just to steal votes, if you believe in the PTB. Hopefully not!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
good! no one is going to vote for that ron paul guy he wants to give states rights. hello?1?1 we are a country not a bunch of states. states only need to be there so we know where people live anyway. now i know Obama is going to win and that gives me hoe for a better future!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Sarcasm? I hope?

We are a collection of states. We are a Union. We are the "United" ....... "States" ......... of America.

We don't have a Democracy, we never have. We have never elected a president. The Electorate College does that. We are a Republic, and a Representational Democracy. Each State is "Represented" in the Senate and Congress. We elect "representatives." We don't influence policies, and we don't have equal say in the Federal Government. I could go on further with some revolutionary and civil war history, but its all over ATS already.

My how the education system has failed.

edit on 27-9-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You know that when even FOX News pundits are saying Rick Perry's time to quit has come, that it's time to quit.

Without the backing of FOX News, it will be nearly impossible for any GOP candidate to be nominated.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
ITT, everyone ignores the REAL front runner,

Mr. Herman Cain

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The progressive fools were fed Obama. "yum yum chomp chomp"

The tea part fools will be fed Paul "yum yum chomp chomp".

"Burp"

"Who's next?"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I say they would probably back Romney......however...Ron Paul can win if a lot of us write him in......it has been done with several candidates in the past.
edit on 28-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Oh there's no doubt in my mind that Mitt Romney is a puppet. He wants to keep fighting the wars and expand our military, he supports the Patriot Act, he wants to keep fighting the Drug War, and he doesn't want to audit the Fed. He has "corrupt" written all over him.
edit on 28-9-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Naturally...that is why I am thinking he may have been hand-picked by the Rothschilds and the Rockerfellers.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Maybe on a reality show... but to have this idiot run our country would be a disgrace to our country.

Like... when Bush did it perhaps?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

good! no one is going to vote for that ron paul guy he wants to give states rights. hello?1?1 we are a country not a bunch of states. states only need to be there so we know where people live anyway. now i know Obama is going to win and that gives me hoe for a better future!

So... Obama has been saving the good stuff for the second term? He just continued to break the country for the grand effect? What in God's name are you babbling about? Four more years of this crooked Illinois politician and you will be praying the FEMA camps are real, because you will be starving. A Junior Congressman with ties to Kissinger. That's what we need more of what got us here.

Who knows maybe he can get his cousin Cheney to come back as VP again.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Ron Paul has to fight off Herman Cain to be in the 2nd slot.I think he can do that,Cain being apart of the Fed will hurt him in the long run.Expect RP and the others to point that out about Hermie at the next debate.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Perry really scares me. He's GWB Mark 2, but only more so. Everything I disliked about Bush seems to be magnified x5 in the person of Perry.

20 years ago Huntsman would have been at or near the top of the heap. In the current Republi party it's probably not possible. To me he's the only one on that side who is both sane enough and capable enough to actually handle the job.

I had thought the same of Romney, but I now think he's a text book sociopath and it really bothers me that he built a great part of his fortune as a corporate raider. I don't think he actually believes in anything. He's the most self-serving, most surface politician I've ever seen, and he's got a lot of heavy competition for that mantle.

I'm not a Republican, I don't support the Republican/Conservative point of view, but if they have to nominate someone I want them to nominate someone who will be capable of the job and isn't nuts, just in case he or she wins.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join