It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

japan attaches radiation detector to cell phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
docomo is launching their new phone with a radiation detector built in. this ought to sell like hot fuel rods-i mean hot cakes considering the state of the country, especially as there are reports of radioactivity in tokyo. full story at

ex-skf.blogspot.com...

apparently iphone and ipad already have something similar, which is news to me as i dont use a cellphone.
i have no idea what all this millisieverts means and how much will shorten your lifespan;

all we need now are detectors for wayward satelites, bulls##t, illuminati and errant asteroids.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
you can also get a emf detector app for your phone I found a spot in my house that was 1,712 u teslas or 17120 m gauss I won't be putting my fav chair their they have the BS detector in the app store and the android market. also levels and metal detectors compass etc.. nice to see a phone with a radiation detector sounds awesome.
edit on 27-9-2011 by jonco6 because: +

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jonco6

Thats awesome! All they need to do is install an inventory system and you got yerself a good old fashioned Pip Boy from Fallout! Bring on the wasteland thats what I say !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Lol Fallout, its awesome i was playing new vegas not to long ago... now waiting for bethesda to release Skyrim
cant wait

top topics

join