It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Okay so lets examine the NWO (and assume is a 100 percent fact):
Conspirators would have a problem, first there would be conspiracy theories so only certain type of people would see them and even less people wouldnt say "Pfft they are just, you know, conspiracies...", and even less people would go through all the conspiracies and see that there was the evidence all along (assuming this of course). And even if they DO find out the "truth" they would be conspirators, so the media could keep theoretically placing symbols and subliminal messages everywhere, why? Because most people would be oblivious to them and the rest will be all on it so it wouldnt really matter because they already know...
My point is we need something that makes everybody know about this some idea so if this was to happen and people started seeing weird stuff (like maybe the FEMA camps) they would react, and would make their life impossible...

But how? I dont know something different, like a campaign or a show on the web that was about the things that happen during the birth of the nwo... Something that is viral (and just a warning)....
I dont know what do you think?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Lots of topics to get into
Tell us a little about yourself
Again Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well I am a male and 16... I am into some conspiracies but not sure what to think yet.... I have seen alot of this forum but haven't post anything yet..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thesavior4

As you have another intro thread going as well, I am closing this one.

Please continue using this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

top topics

join