It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why No Thread On Ron Paul Finishing Almost Last?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
All this news Ron Paul Exploding, and being ignored..
How he's the only one not in the NWO bla bla. How he will destroy the illuminati.
(Just watch any video about ron paul and read the comment sections. Or read any story)

Well he finished basically at the bottom at the Florida Straw poll.
Is there a reason why this is being ignored? Normally when he wins its front page news on this site. Where is the news of his failure?

I predict he wont make it to the election, like Michele Bachmann, he is a gimmick nothing more.

Where is the news guys?

I thought this site was not bias.

edit on 25-9-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

it was in every post about herman being in the lead.. lol
as well as in the sources provided in those posts

edit on 25-9-2011 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, is his place being hidden on regular sites? If not, why should we. This is a conspiracy site. There's no conspiracy if everyone is touting what his placement is.

Besides, this is Florida. The people in Florida tend to be as conservative as California, yet are not enjoying the upheaval that California has.
A bunch of old folks with a long-term memory. They remember that RP didn't make it last time he ran.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It must be true because I've never heard of anything about Florida politics being manipulated before.
/end sarcasm

Polls don't mean anything, and mainstream polls mean even less than nothing, but they do sway public opinions and continue the arguing amongst ourselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He came in 5th, and it looks like Romney is doing quite #ty. Nevertheless straw polls don't matter all that much, Ron Paul's message is still picking up momentum and his supporters are working hard to spread the truth. Ron Paul brother! Spread the word and try to convince people to vote for him, we can increase our numbers drastically that way! I've personally convinced 6 people to vote for him, if we all did that we would increase our number 6 fold! Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
because cain won and most of the paul supporters like him too.

maybe you should read beyond youtube comments.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

Hi...you need to fix the title of your thread....(his last name is (Paul) not (Pault). Yes I think that both sides of anything should talked about.

I like Ron Paul....and I think a lot of the members on ATS are for him.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It must be true because I've never heard of anything about Florida politics being manipulated before.
/end sarcasm

Polls don't mean anything, and mainstream polls mean even less than nothing, but they do sway public opinions and continue the arguing amongst ourselves.

Really?

To some polls do matter

What about the threads about how a few MSM were "manipulating" online polls on their sites.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
All this news Ron Paul Exploding, and being ignored..
How he's the only one not in the NWO bla bla. How he will destroy the illuminati.
(Just watch any video about ron paul and read the comment sections. Or read any story)

Well he finished basically at the bottom at the Florida Straw poll.
Is there a reason why this is being ignored? Normally when he wins its front page news on this site. Where is the news of his failure?

I predict he wont make it to the election, like Michele Bachmann, he is a gimmick nothing more.

Where is the news guys?

I thought this site was not bias.

You deserve a billion stars for this post, hahahaha.
Ron Paul lost, it should be repeated over and over until the reality sets in for people.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
/end sarcasm

Really?

To some polls do matter

What about the threads about how a few MSM were "manipulating" online polls on their sites.

Ron Paul is getting as little MSM attention as any candidate can, 100% intentional, because the entire political system is 100% manipulated from the inside, and can't be changed from the outside.

We can vote and take all the polls we want, when it comes to politics, and the same results will occur despite our efforts.

Polls about UFOs and 9/11 are nice to look at and participate in, but they also do nothing as far as change the end results of our world and how it runs.
Self education via the world wide open spread of information is the best thing we can do to better our lives, I say let people make their own opinions and not have them swayed by a poll before they educate themselves on the facts.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul 4th again in Michigan, lost to Herman again.

No surprise, native son Mitt Romney wins Michigan straw poll

RP can win if tptb wants him to, I guess.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the only thing people need to take out of florida

is that is is trending right at the moment

and 2012 is a long way off lots can change and lots can happen

the american public are playing chess

the rnc and the dnc are playing chess getting their knights rooks and bishops in place

and we the people are merely the pawns.

people they are 15 moves ahead and they already know how the game is going to turn out.

i like paul but the only way your going to see him as potus is

if you write him in on the ballot.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Did I miss something or are you posting the very thread you say wasn't posted

By the way this thread and some of it's responses may give you some indication of the Florida results.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/25/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Misleading thread title. Paul finished ahead of 3 others, and behind 4, with half a point separating him from Santorum. Sounds more like middle of the pack than "almost last" to me.

It could easily be argued (as has been), that Cain's decisive victory is another indicator that voters are interested in anything but the status quo, and may not be thrilled with having Romnerry crammed down their necks. Not exactly a bad set of circumstances for Paul.

At any rate, there is a long way to go, and Mr. Paul certainly is holding his own.

top topics

join