It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Scientists Admitted to Infecting Over 1500 People with STDs During the 1940′s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I regularly read up (but do not always agree with) a site called Vigilant Citizen...Some of you may have heard of this site...Some may not.

I personally like to read up on the global news articles, as well as the informative, analytical pieces that VC writes up on ('Sinister Sites', 'Movies & TV', etc).

However, it was this article in particular, that caught my eye: vigilantcitizen.com...

Scientific experiments conducted on unknowing human subjects is a highly guarded issue. The chilling details of experiments conducted by these cold-hearted scientists are often revealed more than 50 years after the fact – when nobody cares anymore. It has recently been admitted that over 1500 Guatemalans were infected with sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea and chancroid in the 1940′s. Knowing this fact, I suggest you research the – true – origin of AIDS…

The information in that article was taken from Yahoo News: Panel Reveals New Details of 1940's Experiment

Are these the lengths that they were willing to go to, in order to advance in medicine?

It's just one thing, in the U.S's murky history (& other parts of the world), that unfortunately isn't brought to light.

For some reason, it made me also think about (an unrelated topic), called Operation Northwoods

Although unrelated, it just makes me think about how many other undercover operations; from black projects which consume huge amounts of money which the public have no idea about...Profiteering and life of war from childhood, including child soldiers and manipulation into being a better tool/weapon...To nuclear proliferation weaponisation and human genome projects.

Although 'Operation Northwoods' was never officially carried out, it WAS actually proposed.
Too much of a co-incidence, in regards to the Oklahoma Bombings & also 9/11?

To quote an old cliché - "There's no SmoKe without fire."

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There are some doozies....heard about Tskeegee experiment?
More stds into black men....they were never told......
Mosquitos spreading diseases over florida and elsewhere....released by the goverment.
It is plain to me that these people do not consider themselves HUMAN......(thus they should be hunted down and eliminated by normal people.or they will destroy our race....and maybe earth too....)We are merely lab rats to them.
The world is controlled by these madmen and women.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Again this doesn't surprise me.

They spread a lot of diseases not just STDs. It's sick what they do!

It really makes you question everything you were told.

I will have to check the articles out some more. I like VC, that site is pretty cool!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
However, it was this article in particular, that caught my eye: vigilantcitizen.com...

Scientific experiments conducted on unknowing human subjects is a highly guarded issue. The chilling details of experiments conducted by these cold-hearted scientists are often revealed more than 50 years after the fact – when nobody cares anymore. It has recently been admitted that over 1500 Guatemalans were infected with sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea and chancroid in the 1940′s. Knowing this fact, I suggest you research the – true – origin of AIDS…

The information in that article was taken from Yahoo News: Panel Reveals New Details of 1940's Experiment

It's just one thing, in the U.S's murky history (& other parts of the world), that unfortunately isn't brought to light.

What is with all the threads being posted all over the internet? about the United States infecting 1500 people in Guatemala with STDs...or the U.S. and the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment.

Got news. While the internet is being flooded with the pathetic nonsense of 1500 people here and 300 people there...the German Nazis infected millions of people with STDs--injecting them. Is this some pathetic German pharmaceutical attempt to flood the internet with piddly blame on the U.S. for experiments conducted in the 1940s to hide what the Nazis did WWII and 1948-1989 ??? I realize that Bayer is a billion dollar corporation that can afford to flood the internet with articles...but c'mon. There's no hiding from the new investigations by a new U.S. administration.

Take a look at some of the other threads in different folders on ATS about Americans infecting a few mere thousands with STDs allllll the waaaaayyy back in the 1940s...to the millions that Nazis infected with STDs in the Nazi STD program (infecting other races with STDs to exterminate other races) from WWII through post-WWII to present.

Designer Diseases: AIDS as Biological & Psychological Warfare from the Military Projects Forum on ATS

U.S. Government Secretly Spred STDs: from the Diseases & Pandemics Forum on ATS

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

Sooooooo whats your point?

Second line!

top topics

join