It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I predict that there will be at least a 6.4 earthquake today, September, 24th 2011. Also, I predict October 1st, 2011, I will be sitting in front of my PC reading all your doom and gloom posts.

Now, all of you that made predictions or comments about the end of the world, my guess is you will have some lame excuse why it didn't happen and it'll be next year or next month with some other new bogus issue.

The end will come when it ends. No sooner, no later. None of you will have the answer....EVER!

Gods Speed To You All...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeningAmerica

well times ticking away..
and this isnt very unlikely. 6.4 is common enough

edit on 24-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
World Seismic Activity

I think 6.4 is fairly common. You're already off to a good start on having your prediction come true.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I predict I'm going to unfortunately read about 20 more of these pointless threads in the next couple weeks.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Why is this in the "Survival" area?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
As a species, i believe that we doing good. So we don't all know how to hunt, farm, and gather, or even go rambo style and kill everyone that comes in our path. Progression is what we have done and will always do. First we we literally chased our food till it could go no farther (watch how the bushman hunt on youtube). Then we gathered and hunted with better tools like the bow. After that we learned to farm and domesticated animals. We started to build bigger towns and city's b/c we had more food from farming and domesticated animals to hold a population. When we became for sophisticated we turned to iron tools, using ox, cows, horses, and other beasts of labor to plow the fields with plows.

We have always problem solved we will continue to do so. To say we will go back 5000 years is nonsense. We will continue to grow, problem solve, develop, thrive, and succeed as a species. Just look at new technology coming out. If you don't know just look at popsic.com i mean wtf.

Btw we look at war today as wtf. But yet when we read history we read about people or civilizations that were good at well war. Take Alexander the great for instance how much did he conquer? Julius Cesare ? Empires like Egypt, Persia? We learn about Alexander the great like he was the fing at the same time hate that we are doing the modern way what he did?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You aint gettin off that easy! Wheres our 6.4 mag quake you promised us? Can we move this to the hoax bin please
Just another idiotic prediction from an armchair prophet

So whats your lame excuse? hmm?
edit on 24-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

top topics

join