It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho's IRIS Project.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
IRIS

The Idaho Immunization Program (IIP) is excited to announce that we have signed a contract with HP Enterprise Services for work on a new IRIS database! Its scheduled to go live on March 1, 2012. Please contact [email protected] or call 208-334-5931 with any questions.

Benefits of IRIS to a medical provider:

IRIS can offer many benefits to providers. Using IRIS can help practices be more efficient by streamlining the immunization administration process and office work flow, and saving staff time. Some of the major benefits of provider participation in IRIS include:

Consolidates immunization-related information into a single centralized record. IRIS combines immunization information from different sources into a single record and provides official immunization records for school and childcare.
Instantly calculates which vaccines need to be given to patients in accordance with the latest ACIP vaccine recommendations and intervals.
When requested, it automatically generates reminder and recall postcards and/or mailing labels to send out to parents to remind them when their child’s immunizations are due or have been missed.
Decreases time spent by your office staff seeking immunization histories from previous providers. Lists can also be generated to expedite school enrollment and eliminate individual calls from school personnel.
Privacy and Confidentiality. IRIS protects the privacy of all users, including children, families, and providers. They take measures to ensure that only those who are authorized to do so have access to IRIS information.
Supplies patient lists for special recalls or mailings.
Calculates the immunization status of the provider’s patient base. (CoCASA)
Data Exchange: IRIS can exchange immunization information with hospitals and medical providers. Data exchange between IRIS and other electronic systems contributes to more complete immunization records in IRIS. This helps ensure that IRIS and other systems make accurate recommendations, that children get only the vaccinations they need, and that immunization providers can work more efficiently.

healthandwelfare.idaho.gov...

Idaho was federally funded 1.8 million to create this program. Ironically named IRIS as in EYE. You have an opt out chance but do they advertise this...nope...It was only by luck that I came across this info and immediately opted all my children out of the FEDERAL/STATE tracking program.
I know many people believe the CDC's propaganda about how good vaccines are for you but I am not one of those people and I am already harassed by Health and Welfare and today the school, hence my finding this IRIS database. I am sure my kids will never be entirely erased more likely moved to a new database where they can keep track of us rebels. Today I gave my kids permission to use any force nessacery to stop an over zealous nurse or other individual from vaccinating them. I have a fear that the school nurse is "one of those" that would break the law to push her own opinion and agenda. scary....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What part of Idaho??? North Idahoans would never let this happen in their small communities unless they have completely flip flopped on lifestyles.. I lived in Sandpoint, Coeur D' Alene, Sagle, Cocolalla, and Clarkfork and I don't know 1 person that is OK with something like this. But I haven't lived there in 5 years so who knows whats changed

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

It is the entire state of IDAHO. So unless you opt out your kids they will track them for who knows how long.

new topics

join