It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col Ed Black writing on The Delta, a moon race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Good morning, ATS!

Today I came across an unconfirmed bit of writing that appears to recirculate every couple of years, regarding a Col. Ed Black's assertions that our Moon is occupied and has been for 100s of years. I did a Google search and the same article showed up on various UFO sites from as long as 4 years ago.

But I see nothing on ATS search...
What is the consensus here on this person's claims of Project Utopia Committee having met with The Delta in 1943? I am not a very seasoned Alien/UFO researcher or reader, and I ask this in all humility. I am of course familiar with the Pleiedians, the Grays, the Reptilians and other supposed races of ET visitors and/or residents, but I had never heard of the Delta.

Colonel Blacksent this unconfirmed report, "During the 1920's and 1930's astronomers all over the world were reportingstrange flashes and blinking lights on the surface of the Moon, that was dismissed as being impacts ofmeteorites. An alien race known as "The Delta" has exploited our Moon for hundreds of years,they have conducted mining operations on a massive scale and there is not a 50 mile square area on thesurface of the Moon that does not show evidence of this. As you know, we only see the near side of theMoon while the far is always facing away and is the current focus of Delta mining activity. During the1920's, and 30's Delta knew that we were well into our scientific age and that it would be but a matterof years before we would be intensely studying the Moon, and thus they greatly expanded their operationson the visible side, and got all they could get out of it before having to withdraw to the hidden side.

There are dozens of sites that have run this same story. Here is a link to one from over 5 years ago:
www.nationalufocenter.com...
Scroll down to almost the bottom, or do a quick "find" for Delta; there are pics and a CGI drawing of what looks to me like a Gray.

I most humbly ask that you experts share with me your knowledge of who Col Black is/was, whether his claims are debunked or not...I can't find anything indicating that he is to be taken seriously or to be ignored. Of course I'm familiar with the idea that modern tech was back-engineered, Dulce, all the common Ancient Alien stuff. But I had never heard of this; notwithstanding there are photos of what appear to be engineered structures on the moon (among other distant celestial bodies)...
Cheers
WT

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

OK, my turn to state the obvious. These are just bald assertions. Where is the evidence?

What is more, who would ever make such assertions without prefacing it with tons of compelling evidence?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I know! Right?
I just wondered if anyone had heard of him before (obvi I had not, yet the claims have been out there for a while).

I can't even find anything saying who he is, if he's still alive, when did he write these things, and nothing at all to back it up. I certainly am not offering it up as credible.

Oh well, maybe one day I'll unearth something related to it. Hmmmm.

new topics

join