It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse/Elenin tripe is something to waste Zombie Sheeple's time and stop you finding the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Cant you guys see what is happening here? All this end of the world, apocalypse, Elenin tripe is clearly just a way of getting conspiracy theorists to waste their time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d9426498349.png[/atsimg]

While you're all arguing which of this rubbish is the closest/furthest from reality you could be investigating something of substance. If you believe there is an ultra-powerful cabal out to keep you all chained to oil, a screwy economy and and a corrupt banking system then do something about it and stop wasting your time with the nonsense. You could even go further than researching - you could think about how to change the future.

Come on. Let's not be Zombie Sheep. Wake up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce374111fef9.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 20/9/11 by Pimander because: typo/change title

edit on 20/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Lol.

You honestly think people that are obsessed by apocolypse and Elenin have the capability to find anything let alone the truth.
You're preaching to the wrong crowd.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is a difference between someone who is interested in the events and celestial being we call Elenin, but that is not to say that a person uptaking interest in the subject is obsessed. For every ten doomsday articles or videos that one watches, they get one step closer to forming thier own opinion.. Unless you enjoy participating in groupthink..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe you should start gathering the people..and stop wasting your time and energy posting threads about people wasting their time and energy posting threads..hmm

Don't mean that to be as snotty as it sounds..but how else to say it?

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

A lot of people who think it is rubbish are wasting their time trying to debunk this nutty nonsense. I'm not just preaching to the believers in this trash. It is a tongue in cheek swipe at the fact that it is being debated so much.

Part of the joke is that I have started a debate about it.

There is a serious side to it of course. This is just an extreme example of how easy it is to keep potential dissidents occupied. Am I making sense?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

That post made me chuckle - along with the images in the OP...!

Funkadelia indeed..

FITO.

new topics

top topics

join