It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Palestinian Statehood Bid 'Doomed'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Netanyahu: Palestinian Statehood Bid 'Doomed'

news.antiwar.com

Obama Administration officials have vowed to oppose Palestinian statehood at all costs, and would veto it if the measure came before the UN Security Council. At the same time, the notion of an independent Palestine has broad support globally and in a General Assembly vote is expected to pass by a wide margin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ji7NPKuIKqFbf4S9IYMHv5339QEg?docId=CNG.34b2c52c6e031868e70087b6365b3133.241]www.google.com[/ url]
[url=http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/abbas-rejects-netanyahu-compromises-ahead-of-palestinian-statehood-bid-1.385226]www.haaretz.com[/ url]

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It's obvious that Israel under Netanyahu has no intention whatsoever for there ever to be a Palestinian State. He is completely under the political control of the Settler movement. The settlers operate under the ideology that Jews must occupy every square foot of Eretz Israel. Which means, there is no place for a Palestine. Zip. Zero. Nothing.

But of course the official main stream story is that Palestinians are being stubborn about compromise. That notion is absurd, since daily, the Jewish settlements in West Bank and East Jerusalem just keep growing and growing.

Even though Obama has consistantly stated that the US wants a two-state solution, actions speak louder than words. Is the US totally Israel's bitch? Seems like it to me.

news.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't know why the links didn't work. Try again:

googlenews
haaretz

From the Googlenews - Netanyahu quote

"In the end, after the smoke clears and after everything that happens at the UN, the Palestinians will come to their senses, I hope, drop these moves to bypass negotiations and return to the table in order to bring peace to us and our neighbours."
. . .
Peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians foundered nearly a year ago in a dispute over Israel's continued construction of Jewish settlements on occupied Palestinian land.

It was the Oslo accords that set up that 'negotiation' scenario, wherein neither side was to take unilateral measures that would compromise a future Palestinian state. Oslo is dead, thanks to Israeli unilateral settlement building on Palestinian land, thus eating away what would have been, should have been, and must be a Palestinian state.

edit on 19-9-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is gonna backfire so hard on the Israeli and American people. And I think that's EXACTLY what the ones who are calling the shots want.
People, don't forget that instability usually leads to a larger conflict, and war = PROFIT & an increase of power for the ones behind the screens. If they can create a reason for a large-scale war by building up more and more tension in the region, a big war is exactly what is going to happen.

I see the endgame slowly coming around the corner and it looks nuclear to me with Israel becoming more and more alienated from its neighbors every day...

Thanks for the post OP. SnF.

IT--
edit on 19-9-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I see the endgame slowly coming around the corner and it looks nuclear to me with Israel becoming more and more alienated from its neighbors every day...

I guess you aren't the only one who thinks so. One of the Mods moved my thread over here to WWIII Section. I've never even been over here for a look see. Hey! How about that missing nuclear material that the US can't account for? The U.S. Is Unable To Account For 36k Pounds Of Weapons Grade Uranium And Plutonium Think it's already been turned into nukes that 'terrorists" might use?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
With all the quibbling going on for decades,

WHAT exactly is Israel's official reason for NOT wanting a Palestinian State ??

All the cheap talk about "negotiating" ......

Wouldn't it be easier to "negotiate" if it was between two "nations" ???

Can't seem to ever get a straight answer.....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I think that the mod made a mistake since the article makes no mention of World War 3 and you, the OP also have not done so in your first post.
I think you should message a mod and request this thread to be placed in the breaking news section again (Where it belongs).

IT--

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Why would they want to negotiate or have peace when they are doing everything they can to have war. This makes it so obvious who is controlling the US. It definitely isn't Congress or the president. The driving force are pushing Zionism and Israel while at the same time pushing for a massive war in the region. That should show exactly how much the Zionists jews actually care about the jewish people. Apparently not at all.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I think you should message a mod and request this thread to be placed in the breaking news section again (Where it belongs).

The mods seem to be insistent at times that a thread include a very specific 'conspiracy'. Maybe conspiracy to ethnically cleanse a land with official US blessing doesn't rise to the level of 'conspiracy'. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

That should show exactly how much the Zionists jews actually care about the jewish people.

Back in the days when US was expanding west to fulfill 'manifest destiny', the government would declare Western territories as open for settlement. Settlers rushed in. Indigenous tribes resisted so as to keep their lands. Propaganda of evil savages flew East. Washington sent army to go crush the tribes. Same sort of routine going on.

The settlers are armed and extremely dangerous sacrificial lambs. If some die, they volunteered for it. But then there is the excuse for overwhelming force to go and crush. Victory through attrition. That's the Zionist strategy.

edit on 19-9-2011 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Very nicely said! I know exactly what you mean and have also observed the same behavior on this site many times.
So much for mod neutrality, huh?

IT--

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

So much for mod neutrality, huh?

It's a human trait. Some mods are more neutral than others. I would never think of naming names. We better not chat about it and stay on topic. Hey, how bout those terrorists? Think they'll cause WWIII?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I think the world war three forum kind of envelopes all the little stories about incidences that may very well lead to the third one. It will be neat to come back (if there is anything to come back to) and look at all the pieces laid out after it happens. One could probably use this forum to make a pretty accurate and grand prediction, if they studied it hard enough.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hoipe the Israelis arent so gullible as to think that the Palestinians having a state means they will stop lobbing their rockets at Israel.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And as for WWIII-yes this will be the spark, watch. The Palestinians will lobby for their state, it will get widespread approval at the UN, the US will veto it, the world will become outraged, the Gazans will start up with rocket attacks, there will be widespread massive demonstrations that start peaceful at first but quickly become violent, the whole thing spirals out of control. Israel over reacts and hits back, but this time the Arab League isnt having it and well then there ya go.....thats how it starts. I wont bother filling in the rest.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hey, how bout those terrorists? Think they'll cause WWIII?

I'm more concerned about the Palestinians getting more land, which will lead to Palestinian kids amassing more rocks of mass destruction to throw at all that outdated obsolete Israeli weaponry donated by the frugal American taxpayer.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I noticed the headline and I think read a few lines and the thing is, it is all to foreign countries and I guessed Israel ended up with the missing nuclear material so they can kill Syria and if needs be, Turkey.

edit on 20-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This doesnt make sense. Israel has their own nukes, why would they need "missing material"?

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by pthena

I noticed the headline and I think read a few lines and the thing is, it is all to foreign countries and I guessed Israel ended up with the missing nuclear material so they can kill Syria and if needs be, Turkey.

edit on 20-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Once Turkey became a threat, they have a lot more territory to blow up.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Still doesnt make sense. Israel already has hundreds of nukes (including thermonukes). They already possess more than enough to destroy the entire Middles East many times over not including Asia and Europe as well.

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by princeofpeace

Once Turkey became a threat, they have a lot more territory to blow up.

edit on 20-9-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Piggybacking on the Palestinian issue are the 16 countries listed on the UN Decolonization List.

The Decolonization Committee wanted those 16 countries set free....they never were. And their next step is the UN Security Council....soon.

Why did the United States spray paint blue lines around their military bases on one of the countries on that UN Decolonization List? Odd thing to do.....

Lines are drawn....full scale shooting to commence soon. It's all tied in with Palestine and unfinished business from WWII.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join