It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof! UFO and Reptilian Pictures Not Photoshopped.For the First Time Pictures of Those Taking the P

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you want to see a real reptilian alien that is evil then go to youtube and watch a film called the tunnel it's about a journalist that goes down into the tunnel with a camera crew so it's a true story and very scary indeed in australia but i reckon they are all over the world too, there is a lake down there and it does come out of the water then slides back in this film is not a horror movie it's very real i was gripped by it although viewing it is quite difficult due to how dark it is in the tunnel the governments there will not discuss this tunnel and it does not say where it is either in Australia thank god evil reptilian i would like to see others comment on this scary but true film

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

Oh my gawd!!!
Best post ever! Who needs punctuation?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's pretty blatant already. There are some groups of people that are trying to make money out of conspiracies OR either to ridiculize the subjects and make them seem more laughable in front of sheeple.
Ladies and gentlemen do not awaken and everything will be fine.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join