It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cults

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was just wondering about cults..the sort that meet up in woods and do their rituals or whatever.

As you can see, I don't know a lot
But I'd like to research them, as we think a former friend is getting mixed up in one.

Are you involved in some sort of cult? Do you know someone who is? What did you do when you found out?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What cult is your friend getting mixed up in? Does it have a name, or you're clueless as to what cult it is?

The definition of Cult, honestly, encompasses even Catholicism.

So you'll have to be more specific because I'm certain there are some woods dwelling Catholics somewhere

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by 5POF]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt
I was just wondering about cults..the sort that meet up in woods and do their rituals or whatever.

As you can see, I don't know a lot
But I'd like to research them, as we think a former friend is getting mixed up in one.

Are you involved in some sort of cult? Do you know someone who is? What did you do when you found out?

how old is this former friend?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My mother being one of them. Recently she has been getting into the so-called 'Jewish Mystic Wisdom' of the Kabbalah teachings. Now after intense research and study on this ideal, she found other things like the Book of Thoth and the Talmud as branches or base foundations for the teachings she was getting involved in. The Talmud is just a bunch of racist religious bigiotism. The Book of Thoth is more sinister. I have only read the first chapter and probably will keep it that way. I think that it is quite disturbing. I will grasp it one day, but recenlty I have had trouble going into the Halls of Amenti. That is a dark place. This site below, is where you will find that dark place.

www.crystalinks.com...

The teachings of the Kabbalah seem to have connections to the Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn, and the Vril Society. These are topics that many will dispute as real, muchless worthy of recognition. I check it out because it is stimulating and wild. What is not to love about that? Yet I know the evil that the teachings enchant. Watch out for the Illuminati crowd, they are weak. Do you want to be weak like them? If you don't than I suggest you not ask questions like, "how would one join the Illuminati?". Such questions can enchant you into a false reality. You See?

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
there are many so called ""cults"" .....if it involves cutting out your friends and family then its serious........
Is your friend going through a ""
""" phase .....

she/he???

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Or should I say Occult.

I have warned her but she doesn't listen. My mother simply doesn't want to here it from anyone else. I can't stop her from doing anything. I have tried to help in the past, but only ended up getting hurt in the process. She is looking into the Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn. I think that because she is so ecentric and lost, that she won't ever really find her way there. She won't even be able to keep a straight course, she never has. She is just going in circles. Don't worry about her, I won't let them get her. They are not able to handle my wrath.

As for my friend, well she was under stress from the infamous Incubus. This is an Angel from Heaven who is outcasted from the realms of Heaven, for reasons revolving around his sexual deviancy. It is not known if he was actually expelled or just exiled, but it is known that he choses forces more sinister than the average Angel is capable of. He posseses and intoxicates. He seduces and rapes. He is a vile thing who has hurt many. Even those who are not aware of this. The female version of this demon is the Succubus. They both look for sexual deviancy to pry on. These creatures look for the weak. Once they find them they make those people weaker and more prone to possesion. They are predators. So we must be Warroirs. You See????

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What?????? Ab, are you nuts?

Depends on the cult. If meet in the woods, dance, pray, have good times while worshipping something, ok. If you have to spend money on something or cut freinds out, then it is bad.

Wait, spend money? Catholic church is the biggest cult in the world!!!!!! Don't drink the kool-Aid!!!!! Wait, wine I think they serve.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It all started a couple of years ago. For whatever reasons, we just kinda stopped being friends with each other. Now, he's 16, and I haven't spoken to him for a year or so. But everyone says that he does all this crap, like going out into the woods with other strange people. I really can't be more specific - people say its some sort of vampire cult, but I have no idea.

I know we're not friends any more (the cult had no influence on this) but I'm still worried. Perhaps I shouldn't be. Perhaps I should just let him get on with it.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Watch out for the Illuminati crowd, they are weak. Do you want to be weak like them? If you don't than I suggest you not ask questions like, "how would one join the Illuminati?". Such questions can enchant you into a false reality. You See?

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

I don't want to join the illuminati, I only asked how to join it because I wanted to establish in my mind whether they were 'pre-programmed' from birth to be in this group, whether they were recruited along the way in life etc.

Don't worry, I have no intention of joining them

top topics

join