It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - Experts Speak Out - Full Length Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
New Pre-Release Documentary by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. You want evidence? It's all here.

Join 23-year architect Richard Gage, AIA, in this feature length documentary with cutting-edge 9/11 evidence from more than 50 top experts in their fields -- high-rise architects, structural engineers, physicists, chemical engineers, firefighters, metallurgists, explosives experts, controlled demolition technicians, and more. Each is highly qualified in his/her respective fields. Several have Ph.D's -- including National Medal of Science awardee Lynn Margulis. She, along with the other experts, exposes the fraud of NIST and discusses how the scientific method should have been applied and acknowledges the "overwhelming" evidence of high temperature incendiaries in all dust samples of the WTC. High-rise architects and structural engineers layout the evidence in the features of the destruction of these three high-rises that point inevitably to explosive controlled demolition. 9/11 family members and psychologists ground the technical information with heart centered support for a new investigation and a close look at the psychology of 9/11in this milestone production of AE911Truth: 911ExpertsSpeakOut.org...

The debunking put downs such as "conspiracy theorist" or "truther" are no longer valid when you have experts in their fields applying their knowledge to the attacks of 9/11

AE911Truth - Experts Speak Out

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Click Below Watch Experts Speak Out Ver. 1.3 On Pay Per View Now

&

Download and Burn Version 1.3 of the DVD for $9.95

Nice site your sending people to.

Hold on, let me get my credit card out.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I don't get involved in the WTC discussions since I'm not up to speed on that discussion. However, looking at from just that disconnected point of view, I see "experts" on both sides of the argument - whom should I believe and why? Is one side's "experts" actually any more "expert" than the other side's? How would you support that.

Also, I don't see the kind of fierce "expert versus expert" discussions about the Pentagon or Shanksville. This strikes me as odd - either the whole thing was a put up, or it wasn't - right?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I myself concentrate on WTC 7 due to how it fell by fire. There isn't the argument that a plane weakened the buildings structure such as WTC 1 and 2. Since historically a fire has never pulverized a sky scraper into dust until WTC 7's collapse this incident is used to make you stop and at least look at what is being said by these movements. From there one can then start to question the authenticity of the rest of the events of 9/11/2001.
WTC 7 is the doorway to questioning the official story so to speak.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubber-Ducky

The video is right there for you to view for FREE. If you would like to support AE911Truth you can buy the DVD etc. But it's there for free for you to view.

new topics

top topics

join