It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fulford: The Real Reason Behind 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford has released a new article on the real reason behind the 9/11 attacks. If you're not familiar with his work I recommend you look him up. I wanted to share this article with all of you here on ATS.

For those of you who are familiar with his work and for those of you who aren't..

What are your thoughts on his article?

Ben Fulford: The real reason behind 9/11

Although a decade of research has proven a high level cabal at the top of the Western power structure was behind the 9/11 terror attacks, few realize the attack was an esoteric battle in a war for control of the global financial system.

Fewer still realize the 3/11 nuclear tsunami attack against Japan was also part of this battle. However, a critical mass of military, law-enforcement, banking and other officials has identified and is about to arrest the culprits behind these and other attacks.

The search for the ultimate culprits led to something known as the global collateral accounts and a high level group of conspirators that illegally took them over. These accounts are backed by the pooled assets of many of the world’s governments and were meant to be used to finance peaceful development. Instead, they were mostly misspent on war by a group of misguided oligarchs concentrated in the financial, military, oil and (to a lesser extent) pharmaceutical industries.

According to a US intelligence group that has been on this case for some time, the top cabalists include George Bushes Jr.&Sr, Henry (Heinz) Kissinger, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Senator J. Rockefeller, Paul Wolfowitz, Frank Carlucci, Donald Rumsfeld, Tony Blair and the Pope. Of course there were many thousands working below them or else above them in the shadows who were in on the scheme. The intelligence and police agencies of the world have now obtained the codes for the global collateral accounts and can trace in detail who has been using these funds, and for what purpose, ever since they were hijacked in the 1950’s.

The main plot line, for those readers who still do not have the big picture, goes back to the Bretton Woods agreement of 1944. (1) At that time England, France and the US were supposed to run the global financial system for a 50-year period ending in 1994. However, in the 1950’s it became clear these countries were not going to keep their promises of Marshal Plans to develop Asia and Africa. Instead they wanted to finance a dialectical fake “cold war” between the Soviets and the “Western World,” in order to benefit the military, oil and related industries. (2) When U.S. President John F. Kennedy agreed with the 77-nation non-aligned group to create US treasury dollars to finance the development of the third world and a trip to the moon, he was killed. (3) Over the coming decades other non-aligned leaders were also killed, hounded out of power or intimidated into silence.

Click the link above for the rest of the article

Here's Part 1 of 4 of an older interview with David Rockefeller by Ben Fulford

For those of you who have never heard of Ben Fulford

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I personally like Ben F.

At first he seemed a bit out there, but after listening to him many times I have to say the guy actually makes some really good points.

He typically is right about a lot of things, although admittedly like any other humans, sometimes he turns out wrong but I believe he does well at addressing his mistakes and correcting himself. That's a good quality.

I can't say I fully trust him, as he has some odd connections.

But overall, he does bring a good message and sometimes I just think he is right on the money about what is right vs wrong.

I saw the Rockefeller interview a few years back . talk about lucky. I can't believe he actually pulled it off, even today.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Watching now, seems pretty close to the truth from what I know and watching the first two vids so far.

Nice post, S&F for you my friend

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Benjamin's latest interview with Vinny Eastwood in New Zealand, touches on the old stuff but does has some fresh info to share..

I think we all share the hope that this guy is going to help save the world.

kauilapele.wordpress.com...

/3cmbm9w
edit on 28-10-2011 by 9isfine because: Hopefully the right link works.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

According to a US intelligence group that has been on this case for some time, the top cabalists include George Bushes Jr.&Sr, Henry (Heinz) Kissinger, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Senator J. Rockefeller, Paul Wolfowitz, Frank Carlucci, Donald Rumsfeld, Tony Blair and the Pope.

Wow. The Pope and Frank Carlucci are running the world. Amazing. Can anyone take this seriously?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No the guy is a fraud with an addiction to painkillers, masonic ninja assassins with poison rings threatening him etc. Still fun to listen to for entertainment purposes i guess, especially when you add Leo Zagami to the mix.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I still dont see the link between breaking the Bretton agreement and 911. If there is a link, it isnt a direct one. A reason was needed to go to Afghanistan and pass the patriots and victory acts. "They hate our freedoms."
edit on 28-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join