It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail forecast page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
someone has done a lot of work helping forecast where the trails are going to be so they can be avoided...or whatever.

So far it covers the USA, Europe and Australia.

Chemtrail forecast page

I wonder how many will seriously consider what the existence of this page implies??

edit on 14-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey, Aloysius.

The site that you have linked reminds me of the now defunct Ontario Weather Service. This used to be the site...

www.owsweather.com...

Does the site you have linked us to say how they are able to make this forecast? I would assume they are making the forecast based on how the weather is predicted to behave; in other words whether or not things will be cold enough upstairs to allow for persistent contrails to form.

Thanks for posting. This will be one to watch; till it dies like the rest (the website, I mean).

edit on 14-9-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They sure don't make it easy to find the chemtrails page from the home page of that website.
BUt at least it is there and can be found S+F

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

AFAIK it is the same guy, using the same info/analysis.....ie it is just as you say......

2nd

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

wish i didnt look at the info. all i learnt is that i cant really get away from it

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Rather than worry about getting away from it - what do you think of the ability of someone to forecast them? How can he do that??

Of course there is still the question of accuracy too.....is it actually accurate??

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
are they talking about chemtrails or contrails?

the site says chemtrails.. but how can they predict chemtrails when there is no proof they even exist?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Rather than worry about getting away from it - what do you think of the ability of someone to forecast them? How can he do that??

Of course there is still the question of accuracy too.....is it actually accurate??

well it depends first on his source of where they will start.
it would be complex maths to account for wind, temprature, altitude, weight of substance..plenty of variables
so i would say its like a weather forecast if done properly

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Disclaimer: The below maps are put on TWS but not of a TWS employee. TWS has been kind enough to give space on their server to host the work. Maps are updated daily when possible. TWS is not responsible for this project.

Bunch of chancer's!

Why allow unsubstantiated content to be posted to their site?.......I'll tell you why, because they are hoping to get a reaction!........ then they will withdraw the disclaimer and claim it was all their own idea!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I agree - but why is it that weather or atmospheric forecasts would be accurate predictors of "chemtrails"?

2nd

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Is it the same guy for sure? If so I remember that the upshot of his last site was that aircraft pollution was a problem that we should all get upset about.

I am going to be laughing if it is the same dude.

Really nice catch, Gaul.

new topics

top topics

join