It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcist: The Beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just saw it the other day and I liked it, even though it was thoroughly trashed by critics. I learned long ago not to trust critics when it comes to horror movies. It was one of those movies that delivers a lot of shocks here and there to make you jump.

Was it a masterpiece? Absolutely not. But it was a fun movie that I enjoyed.

Anyone's opinion welcome.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I thouroughly enjoyed it.

sure, the acting could have been better.

and i'm sure the version we didnt see will appeal to the true exorcist fans even more.

but i thought it was a good stand-alone horror movie- and Stellan Skaarsagard and Izabella Scoruppo did a hell of a job in the leads.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I haven't seen it yet but plan to. I tend to agree with you with regards the 'critics' - in fact I usually discover that if they say a film is crap, I'm virtually guaranteed to enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I haven't seen it yet but plan to. I tend to agree with you with regards the 'critics' - in fact I usually discover that if they say a film is crap, I'm virtually guaranteed to enjoy it.

Me too. Didn't Freddy Vs. Jason get terrible reviews? I liked that movie too.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

I also plan on seeing it.

top topics

join