It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you tell me what this is?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I was looking through SOHO and came upon this. What caught my eye is that it changed directions and as far as I know, it shouldn't do that all by itself. Now, I'm not saying it's a alien craft, probe or anything like that. But... If it's not, then why did it change direction? Sorry, should have added it's the line at the bottom of the picture.
edit on 14-9-2011 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Its a brake in the time space continuum.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry OP, you've linked a still image with no way to reference what it is you're talking about in the image. Are you talking about the white line in the bottom half of the image? If so, it looks like an artifact to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Yes, that's it. I was wondering if it could be some kind of compression, fore shortening, etc.. It only appears in that one frame.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
maybe some kind of radiation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
you wer working in paint and your mouse sliped and now want me to tell you how thats posible that something like an asteroid would react to

what evr it was it hit my mirrored space ship

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2011 by shasa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shasa

And the line that the OP is talking about? The OP knows what the picture is. They want to know what that line at the bottom is.

Ah, you edited your post.... Hmmm... Never mind.

edit on 14-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
sorry i edited my answer, i didnt read it correctly... well anyway that's probably just a pixel line blurred out, something non unusual given the luminosity of the sun.... There arre a lot of filters and a very sensitive camera, so nothing to write home about in my opinion

top topics

join