It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with the 12/08/11 on EVERYONES posts and Joined status

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Has Anyone else noticed this, Is it just my particular log on date is reflected EVERYWHERE else... even when threads were created it says 12/08/11. Other users Joined date is 12/08/11.This may be a bit anemic but hey, all I have is what I am seeing. Your thoughts please

Ohh shoot I was vetting another story and noticed the date thing, Mods please move to proper bin.
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

Well your joined date shows that, everyone else I checked, and their posts, show the correct dates. you blocking scripts or somethng?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Nope, huh that is a little strange ok. ill look into it. Gotta go to class now. feel free to take more shots Thanks Phish.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I highlighted your 'registered' date so it would stand out against your avatar. I don't see the date you're mentioning anywhere though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Not the first time. I bookmarked this awhile back, and have used it a few times since. This should be all you need.

this ↓ post

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Don't bother with screen shots. You need to change the settings on your ATS account. Go here. Change the setting for Date Format. If you have a fixed date here, you will get the problem you described. Change it to say i.e. mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yy. Btw, I use "j M Y" (without the quotes), as I prefer that format.

Then set your timezone and click submit. Btw, after you have clicked submit, ignore it if it says that your timezone is wrong. You can only set your timezone here, but you can't see what your current timezone setting is. To check if you have the correct timezone, take a look at a recent post and see if the time matches your time.

Hope it helps

top topics

join