It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 IN THEIR OWN WORDS Jim McCleskey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has ever been posted or not,I had to say something i was lying in bed just watching the 9/11 anniversary special coverage on msnbc special 9/11 In their own words as nbc war correspondent Jim McCleskey was talking about his experience he was stating that the first time he ever heard the words this event was "Terrorism" was from a high level officer in the Pentagon and he was telling him (Jim McCleskey) "How you better stay out of "E" wing all day because WE ARE NEXT!" How would that high level officer know that the Pentagon was about to be next and hit? Does anyone have video of this at all from the special? I mean thats the smoking gun right there that this was a false flag attack from the government. My mouth dropped as soon as I heard what McCleskey was telling. If anyone has info on it post it here cause this shocked me beyond belief that I ran to my computer and went to ats. I appreciate your responses thank you for helping me out! AJ

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I watched the special, but I don't have any video that I can post. That is just too bad for us "truthers" Thank you for bringing this to the attention of others though.....flag for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ya it sucks i tried looking for vids couldnt find any on it that was just amazing they let that on there huh

reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
interesting to say the least. hopefully somebody recorded this because I would like to have a watch.

top topics

join