It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Why we actually need to forget

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
reply to post by petrus4

Like NWA said...

911 is a joke

It was Public Enemy--Flavor Flav to be exact. That kind of mistake is unforgivable in a 911 thread, especially considering the vocal anti-OS position of the rap group in question.

heres one for you to look up "Educate yourself, make your world view bigger..."

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is what I find to be the most idiotic about these 9/11 conspiracy stories. They go around accusing people like Ted Olson of conspiring to cover up the murder of his own wife on flight 77 and even go so far as to accuse everyone in the towers of being disinformation agents (up to and including William Rodriguez) because they're saying things that contradict what the conspriacy people want to believe, and now they turn around and manufacture fake sympathy for the victims of 9/11 when it's expedient for them to do so.

According to them, all the Jews, masons, government employees, etc were all "mysteriously" absent from the WTC, and according to them, it wasn't even planes that hit the towers, or the Pentagon, or even crashed at Shanksville, and according to them, they claim the passengers on these planes never even existed (frequently referencing Northwoods) and the people claiming to be their relatives are all paid disinformation agents too. Literally, according to them, *noone* actually died on 9/11.

THEN, then have the gall to play and replay the impact of the plane impact as they slice and dice how "this really isn't a passenger jet" "how it's carrying missile pods", "how it leaves behind a suspicious looking impact hole" and the like, like it was a child's plaything. Do they really not understand this is the exact moment of time, capture on camera, where hundred sof people lost their lives? In pushing these inane conspiracy stories, they're dancing in the blood of 3000 innocent people, regardless of whatever fancy word they use to describe what they're doing.

If they genuinely are concerned with respecting the victims of 9/11 then they need to do the obvious thing and keep their mouths shut. When characters like Tom Flocco even have the gall to try and circulate the rumor that Barbara Olson is alive in Europe carrying millions in Italian Lira, that's going way, WAY beyond the pale.

edit on 3-10-2011 by GoodOlDave because: Corrected my spelling to placate the grammar Nazis

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
wow bad old dave you still come on here? haha surely youv got better things to be gettin on with? obviously not

i see you chatting the same old non sence over and over again

i could go and read posts of yours a year old and they would be identical

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I was thinking about this, and I've decided that the only people I really mourn are those who tried to prevent this attack or who tried to blow the whistle on insider information and were killed by the covert government. Those people I could mourn for, but I don't, I instead think of them as martyrs, I wish I could only be as courageous as them. I could mourn for the fire fighters who are still dying and can't get medical compensation, but I feel more angry at that than mournful. I could mourn the victims and the passengers of the attack, but how can I mourn for them while the real terrorists give the ceremony. No thanks!

Otherwise I could mourn for us, the living, but I'm not one to be negative so I'd rather respect and learn from others rather than mourn for them.

edit on 11-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

My feelings exactly .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join