It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing to light the key members of the ruling elite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I sit here on ATS reading posts daily and find myself often awestruck with the amount of background information which members have gathered on the individuals who "run it show." I respect all those who have gone through the painstaking task of researching and putting forth information for no reason other than to make the masses aware.

I would like to ask for those who have gathered a lot of useful information on high up and corrupt individuals could share their findings. I am not attempting to degrade the integrity one would gain from conducting their own research. Rather I am trying to create a place where those who would like to do their own research, but may not necessarily have the time or investigative noses to do so, could still to reap the intellectual benefits.

Again, thank you all for your time and effort in the campaign for awareness.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentience365

we should also try and do something with the info!
lets get people taking action
s&f

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Need more tinfoil for my hat as TPTB will be very intrested if someone started naming and shaming individuals.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
Need more tinfoil for my hat as TPTB will be very intrested if someone started naming and shaming individuals.

first name and shame goes to:
michaelmcclen
take that tptb

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

I agree and I hope people have some great stuff to contribute. Maybe a general format would be good for people to lay out the info in, something like:

Name:
Position:
Dirty deeds they're known for:
Dirty deeds suspected:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

first name and shame goes to:
michaelmcclen
take that tptb

Its cool I double wraped my tin foil hat, for extra protection.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

These individuals threw decency out the window once they began their despotic reign. I do not think this one thread on a conspiracy website is going to bother TPTB so much that they will take action.

Besides all of this information has most likely been disseminated through multiple public forums already. We are just trying to make the information easily accessible.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Im not saying dont do it, but just remember the repercussions if you do. These sites are being trawled by every security agency in the world and I have no doubt about that. If this website was to sticky and promote a section of this site that holds a who's who of the TPTB if could get messy and be seen as an act of terriorism by stockpiling infromation on them.

It could be seen as intellegence gathering and already conspiricy theorists have the name of homegrown terriorists from the government.

Im all for anti corruption dont get me wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Im not saying dont do it, but just remember the repercussions if you do. These sites are being trawled by every security agency in the world and I have no doubt about that. If this website was to sticky and promote a section of this site that holds a who's who of the TPTB if could get messy and be seen as an act of terriorism by stockpiling infromation on them.

It could be seen as intellegence gathering and already conspiricy theorists have the name of homegrown terriorists from the government.

i know what your saying and personally
i dont care if they are listening.
id die for my beliefs even if it doesnt change a thing
these people are sick and need to be removed from power

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I get what you're saying and I appreciate the concern I really do. However, I've seen some potentially massively inflammatory things posted on this website which I would the assume the government would have responded to but haven't.

Like I said, this is information which is already being put through public forums. If people have information which could put their lives in jeopardy I would hope they would look after themselves and not post it. There are already websites which put out a ton of information on CEO's and their insane doings. I just wanted to get some stuff going for people who come here every day but can't necessarily do the research themselves because of time constraints, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Looks like you'll have to start a new thread if you want a Hall of Shame. This one is providing no information but a few reasons about why or why no to start one.

If the OP would come out with a starter list as suggested I'm sure more contributers would add to it. No doubt you'd have Obama listed several time by various nicknames. I would suggest including Cheney then as well. Might just as well start with a list of the world's billionaires.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OK, here's a link with a good start for you to name names: Vigilant Citizen link.

Now, look up CFR members and Trilateral Commission members and you're off to a good start!

ETA: In case you don't know, the Council on Foreign Relations is the group who controls what the politicians do. Here is Hillary admitting that strait up:

edit on 11-9-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What about slander/libel... cause you know the elite have all the money to buy the lawyers to sink your battleship if they read this and take a notion to. Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I couldn't agree more, I was going to add some people in the beginning but I was coming off an overnight shift in the crisis center of my agency. I immediately afterward had to help with med training for one of our new employees who had written up some medication sheets incorrectly.

I will start a new thread when I get a chance but I am usually busy. I love ATS and wish I could spend more time here. I usually check in with my phone during the night and leave a comment here and there. That's enough with my excuses though, thanks for your input.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I guess the alternative (not saying anything at all) bothers me more intrinsically than the possible consequences.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks for your contribution and yes I know about the CFR. Detestable goings-on in their meeting rooms no doubt.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Mods, would it be possible to delete this thread so that I may start a new one? Or should I just start a new one regardless.

new topics

top topics

join