It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Music From Anti-NWO Act

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey all, I've been a big fan of Mr. Lif for a long time and thought I'd share some of his music with you all. For those unfamiliar, Lif is an underground hip hop artist. Much of his music and lyrics deal with government corruption and general anti-douche baggery. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UniqueUsername23456

thanks for that. I love music with a message and that's what we have here.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
check this out...

This is Metal with harsh vocals so i'll post lyrics...

We offer you the key, to your spirituality. The answer that links us to our eternity. The differences that lie between yourself and all you see. But this does not convince you, you lust technology. Unite the earth. Our gods have failed us; all along it was a farce, And all along you knew, but refused the help of visitors. A concept that would bloom higher intelligence, was kept a secret from us for a minorities profits. But praising god won't save the world. Only praise of human kind. You close your eyes and place demise on this forgotten entity. Fabricating stories to protect your former glories. A time is soon at hand. The covered shall be revealed. Exposing your whole lifestyle.As nothing but a lie. Galactic intervention. Dimension intervention. Progress your spiritechnology.
edit on 16-9-2011 by religiousmurder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

top topics

join