It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels, wierd chicks and wtf is that (pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I tried upload these to ATS.. but met with negative results, on Flickr (top 3):

www.flickr.com...@N02/

Short story.. was taking some night pictures of the cats, upon reviewing them.. I noticed a few things i'll leave to photo experts ... I don't know. I live in a rural area with a grip of cats all over.. they keep the rats, moles and rodents at bay.

No. 1.. lower right below the cats glowing eyes.. looks like a small light on a chair..

No. 2.. different perspective of same area.. except now the small light looks like an insect.. or Angel if you like.. again right of glowing cat eyes, and the cat.,

No. 3 .. is a close up of where the light / reflection insect spirit was.. thats a piece of wood resting against the end of a brick wall.

Long story.. a friend & I met some intoxicated hippy chicks ending up at my quaint cabin in the woods, or as my neighbors call it "box of ill repute". One of them wont shut up about my so called "ora" .. the whole drive consisted of incessed babble about spirits, people she says glow and all that.

Upon arrival chick gets real weird, in a good way.. says friendly spirits of native Americans abound which inspires her to go topless out of respect... lol.. oooook, I'm not telling her to cover awesome angry 24 year old boobage... anyway the spirits like me, and love the cats.. blah blah. A good time was had by all... didn't think much of it.

I dont believe or disbelieve.. I'm open to the possibilities.. so in light (pun) of hippy girls spirit stuff.. I decided to let you folks have a look. Once ATS lets me, ill upload / imbed these pics.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i am by no means an expert, but i saw nothing out of the ordinary...

sounds like you had a good time though.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Link is broken?

Second line.....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
my guess is that its reflection of light from the stainless steel bowl or whatever it is on top of the brick wall.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
tell me more about the awsome boobage, or photos yeah photos of awsome boobage are always good

edit on 11-9-2011 by Lucifersjester because: (no reason given)

top topics

join