It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Interrupt First Session Of Super Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
If they continue to ignore the people then loud protests will start to become violent. This is my prediction.

Well said... sounds a lot like the words of another wise person who was gone too quickly -

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." John F. Kennedy

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just the idea that the USA needs a super-congress that is in absolutely no way elected, not even by fake democracy, is an insult to the people.

It's insulting because, everyone knows what to do!

Stop the wars, kick those zionists out of the country, change the way the fed works and tax the rich that don't collaborate to get the country back on track. I'm not talking about millionaires, I'm talking about billionaires.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I agree with most of what you say. There are a large amount of Americans that would prefer to be blissfully ignorant of what's going on around them. Though I think overall, most people would prefer to know what their government is doing behind closed doors.

However being that mainstream media is all but bought and paid for by the military-industrial complex, it's in their best interest to keep these sorts of game changing events hush hush. It's too bad, a lot of people would probably take up arms if they actually knew that this was happening.

I'm ashamed that the country I grew to love is being conquered from within by greasy suits. Even more, I'm ashamed to see that this whole planet is succumbing to the same elites that wish to make all of us beasts of burden for their nefarious cause.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

I agree, the fact that they could not conduct business means something. They should be listening to the people complaining seeing that is who they are trying to pretend to represent, but that's just the facade they play up. They are there for the bankers...

In the words of Arnie, 'if it bleeds, we can kill it'.

I smell blood.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayedd

However being that mainstream media is all but bought and paid for by the military-industrial complex, it's in their best interest to keep these sorts of game changing events hush hush. It's too bad, a lot of people would probably take up arms if they actually knew that this was happening.

I wouldn't be so quick to let John Q. Public off the hook....it's his own responsibility to know what is happening. The big bad MSM cannot exist if the public decides to become aware.

As far as the protestors calling for "Jobs Now", do they really know what they are asking for? You don't ask the govt to create a job for you...it's the worst thing, to give them all that power.
edit on 11-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Yes, the public is at fault as well, but, as you can see, even our protests go ignored. No mention on MSM and even this thread ran out of steam pretty quick, even when we have an opportunity to unite people, the governments ignores and calls us 'nuts' or 'conspiracy theorists'.

People do not like to ostracized and the government is very good at doing that. Until people get over this illusion of normality, and understand that it doesn't exist, people will be afraid to be out of the norm.

I could care less and like to be an individual. Hence the quote in my sig.

Pred...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join