It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Memorial at Ground Zero revealed in pictures for first time.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Anyone else find it a bit depressing that the memorial is the lowest point in the city? What ever happened to the freedom tower

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Would you prefer crucifixions of the politicians of the time?

...crucifixion isnt my idea of appropriate punishment for those responsible for 09.11.01 nor do i believe all usofa politicans at that time were complicit or guilty of direct involvement - just those in the gwb regime and that includes karl rove...

...whether they were willing puppets or not doesnt matter... they should be licking the scum off of toilets in leavenworth for the rest of their lives... should that sentence ever become a reality, i would prefer that they live to be VERY old - not skip out with a fake heart attack like ken lay...

When is it time to honor those that passed and get past the hate? It's been 10 years and I'm seeing little progress.

...i dont have an issue with honoring those who were murdered... dont even have an issue with the monument... its quite beautiful and if it brings comfort to one person who lost a loved one that day, thats good enough for me...

...however, i fully understand the angst of those who would have preferred the whole truth of that day being exposed as opposed to a monument and the same old lies...

..."getting past the hate"... well, gosh, i dont think its at all helpful or proper to presume that everyone who still has issues with 09.11.01 is hung up on hate...

...its far more accurate to say that many dont want the whole truth of 09.11.01 to go the way of the jfk, rfk, mlk assassinations...

...and even if some people do still hate because of that day - as long as they dont break any laws, its their right to believe and react as they choose, especially if they lost a loved one in that fiasco...

...no one has any business telling someone else how to grieve or how long to grieve...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It disgusts me that people STILL believe that the govt is the one and only responsible for 9/11. That is the ultimate ignorance of how this world is. I do realize that this is a "conspiracy site" and such, but this, to mock a memorial dedicated to those murdered, by actual terrorists, radical Islamic terrorists, that praised Allah as they took their planes into final kamikaze plunges into buildings, and say it was our own govt.............

I know our govt is no goodie-two shoes. They have done reprehensible actions before. Its obvious. But to have such hatred, based purely on uneducated, wild, and baseless accusations, goes beyond reality. What is the reality? There are people OUTSIDE the US that want to hurt us, and anything and everything Western related. Dont give me this crap that its in reality our shadow govt this, or Illuminati that, or NWO overlords causing this. For those that dont believe that this was carried out by radical Islamists, I send a challenge to you, to go to Islamabad, Tora Bora, Yeman, Sudan, Iran, Syria, and go into those radicalized Madrasas where they mass produce brainwashed jihadists who were only force fed the radicalized and bastardized version of Islam where by murder is pleasing to Allah, and mass murder is looked on favorably and acceptable, in the name of Allah. Go and look around the world. Was our govt behind the attacks in India a few years back? Was our govt behind the attacks in Bali? What about Pakistan? I can sit here and rattle off terrorist attacks in the name of the bastardized version of Islam, that will make your heads explode. Why? Because there are people out there that wish to destroy. Destroy Christians, destroy Jews, destroy Hindus, non-Muslims, any one that does not submit to their "version" of "Islam."

Real Islam is nothing like that. They do not advocate mass murder, waging war against non-believers, or anything these radical wackjobs do. On 9/11/01 we unfortunately got to witness one such bastardized cell succeed in attacking US, directly. They were trained, financed, and sent here on AQ's dime, and with their blessings. These brainwashed jihadists are the same idiot groups that strap nail filled bomb vests and run into Mosques, churches, crowded markets or buses, to commit mass murder in the name of Allah. All of you that ignore these facts and blindly believe that only our "evil govt" is capable of such actions, sickens me. Do some actual research on terrorism, and specifically this radicalized and bastardized "Islam." I put Islam in quotes because I know this is not true Islam. True Islam condemns this barbaric BS. They know its a huge problem, and they know 100% what they are capable of. Its a shame so many here, on ATS, choose to ignore this and blindly follow other sheeple into believing there is no other threat, except for our "evil govt."
People who have suffered at the hands of these terrorist bastards know what they are capable of. Its a shame many here dont and choose not to believe.

This memorial is dedicated to the thousands of men and women of many nationalities, religions, faiths, colors, that were murdered by elements in this world, whose sole purpose is to destroy the non-believers and destroy what they perceive as threats to their religion. These elements are found being trained in places that are suppose to be for peaceful purposes, but in reality recruit impressionable youths and turn them into weapons to wage global jihad. Its scary how so many that have swallowed the tripe of the "Truther" world, that reason and logic is lost, and that everyone is out to get them. Sad. So very sad.

My heart and prayers go out to all the victims and their families and everyone that was affected by these brutal attacks. I hope this memorial helps in healing, and I pray it does not get tarnished by certain groups of people.
edit on 9/10/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

It disgusts me that people STILL believe that the govt is the one and only responsible for 9/11. That is the ultimate ignorance of how this world is.

First off you think bush and the NWO crew are innocent? cute freindly?
do you think they care about the people? well heres something for ya they dont.

There are people OUTSIDE the US that want to hurt us, and anything and everything Western related. Dont give me this crap that its in reality our shadow govt this, or Illuminati that, or NWO overlords causing this.

Really care to proof it? since 2001 how many attacks have happended in north america? Zero

I send a challenge to you, to go to Islamabad, Tora Bora, Yeman, Sudan, Iran, Syria, and go into those radicalized Madrasas where they mass produce brainwashed jihadists who were only force fed the radicalized and bastardized version of Islam where by murder is pleasing to Allah, and mass murder is looked on favorably and acceptable, in the name of Allah.

Since you gave a challenge why dont you go there see the countries for youself eh? it sounds to me you have been listening and watching to much of sean hannity and fox news.

The govt is the one and only responsible for 9/11 how wars were started under bush? TWO and the second in iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11 at all, innocent iraqis were killed by american and british bombs i guess you support the real war criminals eh?

. All of you that ignore these facts and blindly believe that only our "evil govt" is capable of such actions, sickens me. Do some actual research on terrorism, and specifically this radicalized and bastardized "Islam." I put Islam in quotes because I know this is not true Islam. True Islam condemns this barbaric BS. They know its a huge problem, and they know 100% what they are capable of. Its a shame so many here, on ATS, choose to ignore this and blindly follow other sheeple into believing there is no other threat, except for our "evil govt.

Did you know that america created the Taliban

source

source

That is brzezinski and i believe the young bin laden.

edit on 10-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

First off you think bush and the NWO crew are innocent? cute freindly?
do you think they care about the people? well heres something for ya they dont.

ah yes, Bush is evil. Right. So evil and yet he couldnt even plant WMDs do justify going into Iraq. Yeah right. So smart, evil, super all knowing, and then inept and stupid to the 3rd degree.

Really care to proof it? since 2001 how many attacks have happended in north america? Zero

Check that: How many have been successful? NONE. How many attempted? Quite a few. How many more happened around the world? How many happened in the Muslim world itself? What did India do to the US in order to have an attack by AQ? You have drunk far too much of the conspiracy cool aid.

Since you gave a challenge why dont you go there see the countries for youself eh? it sounds to me you have been listening and watching to much of sean hannity and fox news.

Ah yes, because in reality there are no radical Islamic training centers breeding hatred and jihadists. Right.
What are you on to come to that conclusion? I guess all those people that have lost people to the terrorists that trained there are imagining it? All those terrorist training camps are lies? Those radical Immams in England, breeding hatred and jihad and death and destruction in the name of Allah didnt exist? Wake up buddy. Wake up. This is not some stuff made up by Fox news or Hannity. This is real life, straight from the sources. It bugs me that people like you dont believe there are actual people out there that are ready to kill YOU and ME, because we do not subscribe to their religious zealotry, or because we are part of the "evil, corrupting 'western' influences" posing a threat to their radical religious beliefs. No, its the boogieman NWO and Bush thats evil.

The govt is the one and only responsible for 9/11 how wars were started under bush? TWO and the second in iraq which had nothing to do with 9/11 at all, innocent iraqis were killed by american and british bombs i guess you support the real war criminals eh?

Right, thats why they claimed Saudis were the hijackers, so we can go and invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Right.
And so next time when we want to invade Canada, we'll fake an attack using Mexicans. Its genius! Brilliant! Air tight! Oh yeah, and we'll say they have WMDs, but forget to plant them there too.

Did our govt use 9/11 as a flimsy excuse to invade Iraq? Wouldnt doubt it. Do people take advantage of certain situations for their benefit? Yup. Is that a good enough assumption to claim they were responsible for 9/11? Nope. Do I believe that there were some royal SNAFUs and FUBARs in the intel agencies prior to 9/11? Oh yes. Do I believe that our agencies were inept and stupidity reigned when action and brains were required? Most def. Do I believe that our govt in collusion with [insert favorite boogieman here] perpetrated the 9/11 attacks with a mindbogglingly bizarre Rube-Goldberg-esque plan that required thousands of willing participants and not one single slip up that could ruin everything and expose for all to see, being good enough to fool tens of thousands of engineers, fire, police, investigators, govt agencies, crash scene persons, etc etc etc, but could be all exposed by armchair invesit-googlers staring at blurry pictures and videos, in their parent's basement?
No way Jose.

Did you know that america created the Taliban

source

source

That is brzezinski and i believe the young bin laden.

The CIA trained and funded the Mujaheddin during the Afghan-Soviet war. That is a big step to take from that into, CIA created the Taliban. You really should do some actual research into what exactly the Mujaheddin were, and how AQ came from that group. Boy oh boy, you guys will jump on any shred and explode it into something its not. The fact is: AQ is real. The Taliban are real. They are out to kill you, and destroy everything you hold dear. In fact, they would consider you a Useful Idiot Claim the US govt is the bad guy, AQ are the good guys, or they dont exist. That is exactly what they want you to say, to believe. And what happens in the end? You are the last one to be finished off by them after your usefulness runs out.
edit on 9/10/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Did our govt use 9/11 as a flimsy excuse to invade Iraq? Wouldnt doubt it. Do people take advantage of certain situations for their benefit? Yup. Is that a good enough assumption to claim they were responsible for 9/11? Nope.

Yes they did use 9/11 as excuse to invade Iraq, i have been folloing the war since i joined ATS way back in 2006 and have been following the war since 2004 the first claim or excuse was that saddam had ties to bin laden even though that later turned out to be fasle, the other excuse and claim was that saddam had secret terrorist training camps inside iraq.

And which once again that later turned out to be false, oh yes bush did took of the advantage, by installing the biggest us embassy in the region and creating the Green Zone, that looks like a prision camp.

Right, thats why they claimed Saudis were the hijackers, so we can go and invade Afghanistan and Iraq. Right. And so next time when we want to invade Canada, we'll fake an attack using Mexicans. Its genius! Brilliant! Air tight! Oh yeah, and we'll say they have WMDs, but forget to plant them there too.

once again your showing me your Ignorance on this issue, did you know that america backs the Saudi Royal family? and the fact that bin ladens family were a best friend to the american goverment?

Wake up buddy. Wake up. This is not some stuff made up by Fox news or Hannity. This is real life, straight from the sources. It bugs me that people like you dont believe there are actual people out there that are ready to kill YOU and ME,

OH NOES!!! I must give up MY liberty AND freedom TO THE BIG BROTHER! there out to get me
not made up stuff? eh nice try with that but it is made up by the mainstream news, forcing people to give there liberties and
freedom, no thanks.

that are ready to kill YOU and ME,

Sure they are. sorry but i am not brianwashed by the media anymore because i heard the same what you said over and over again, its getting really old as an excuse to support the real war criminals and oil war machine dogs.

Right, thats why they claimed Saudis were the hijackers, so we can go and invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

Thats right thats what they did.

Ah yes, because in reality there are no radical Islamic training centers breeding hatred and jihadists.

There isnt, and thats the real reality we here in toronto have alot of muslims and i dont seem them been jihadists but ya they are sticking to there relgion, and arent following the modern concept.

But i dont see them going into Islamic training centers breeding hatred

Those radical Immams in England, breeding hatred and jihad and death and destruction in the name of Allah didnt exist?

As for those radical Immams in England ask yourself this if the british goverment and queen knew and know they radical why did the british allow them into the country in the first place? have you ever asked yourself that question? this is a pattern that all pro western british & american puppet countries in eurpoe are following.

Wake up buddy. Wake up.

I already did wake up but you havent it seems

This is real life, straight from the sources. It bugs me that people like you dont believe there are actual people out there that are ready to kill YOU and ME, because we do not subscribe to their religious zealotry, or because we are part of the "evil, corrupting 'western' influences" posing a threat to their radical religious beliefs. No, its the boogieman NWO and Bush thats evil.

ok that part me laugh because no al qaeda isnt real

The CIA trained and funded the Mujaheddin during the Afghan-Soviet war. That is a big step to take from that into, CIA created the Taliban. You really should do some actual research into what exactly the Mujaheddin were, and how AQ came from that group. Boy oh boy, you guys will jump on any shred and explode it into something its not. The fact is: AQ is real. The Taliban are real. They are out to kill you, and destroy everything you hold dear. In fact, they would consider you a Useful Idiot Claim the US govt is the bad guy, AQ are the good guys, or they dont exist.

The CIA created and funded the Mujaheddin during the Afghan-Soviet war the Mujaheddin were once again used in the bosnian war with the help of the UN heres the video.

UN Helping the Mujaheddin In Bosina

Check that: How many have been successful? NONE. How many attempted? Quite a few. How many more happened around the world? How many happened in the Muslim world itself? What did India do to the US in order to have an attack by AQ? You have drunk far too much of the conspiracy cool aid.

First off, these supposed attempted attacks turned to be inside jobs but by who? as for the

You have drunk far too much of the conspiracy cool aid.

and you need a break from watching fox news all day, and you need a reality check.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I think that there are so many things wrong with the story of 911. However people lost their lives that day a lot of people. And every year about this time I stop thinking about what my opinions are on what I believe happened that day. And begin to realize that there is a hole in my heart and an utter sadness when I think about the people that lost their lives that day.

It doesn't matter what happened that day, whether it's the truth or a lie. I take time on this day to put that to the side and remember the people that lost their, Dads, Moms, Sons, Daughter, Friends, Fiance's, Granparent, and Friends.

I personally take this day to reflect on the sadness I felt that day and every year on 911.

As a respect to those people. I put my theories to the side. Bow my head and say a prayer for everyone that lost their soul that day. Living and deceased.

I ask that in memory of those people. Put your theories to rest for just one day and remember not the reason but the people that we lost that day.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
conspiracy and arguing aside.....

I find it beautiful. Have a problem with that? tough.

I find it a beautiful tribute to all those who died on that day.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Imteresting things said so far....For one...It is beautiful.....it is a lovely symbol...and yes it is sad so many people lost their lives.....and it is sad people are still losing their lives to this very day....

and Gen said try and go to certain places...and well i have traveled in the middle east on many ocassions....and well...i found the people very friendly indeed....as for their goverments....same as everywhere else in the world....Corrupt to core.

I was going to palestine back in 2005 because i do thngs like that...because i don't follow the MSM....

I was Arrested in my home by the police....they separated me from my family and i had to go for assessment or be sectioned....well that changed a lot of things for me.....I am a canadian and this is in England that i was arrested....I still live there.

I am witness......i go to such places as i go to see with my own eyes the very thnigs that the MSM says are evil....just like after 9/11 i travel the us met 1000's of people and lived in their homes to get viewpoints....I went to Fort Campbell and talk to people on base....

i was in LA during the riots......i stayed in Lincon and it was all good(I white as toby's behind )

I was in New Zealand for dec 31 1999 and i did not witness any of the mass media hype of Y2K so I can say i have some kinda idea of how the MSM works their Lies.......does this make me more knowledgable than others...not one bit...that would be a bit egotistical....but it does allow me some insight.

What i has given me is the ability to talk to people on the ground after such events.....and i have found people are all the same....they want peace ...they want to live in harmony...they want to be able to feed their families..and when i have traveled to the middle east i have always stayed with locals under local conditions...and found the poor to be some of the most giving people in the world.

now back to the memorials...are they lovely....yes very lovely...the outine of the tower.....the water flowing into the underground parking of the footprint ....how lovely...and yes i will visit it.

Does it mean i accept the symbology behind it....does it mean i am all of a sudden going wow......the evil muslims......no. As i am not going to be blinded by what has gone on....should i agrue 911 in this thread....no,there is plenty places right now for viewpoints on that.

will say it yet again...yes beautiful....but the beauty of it is tarnished by what lays behind the facade,,,,,The Truth.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
A memorial based on lies which the people stay ignorant and brainwashed about without knowing the truth about what really happened on 9/11.

edit on 11-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I think it is you, who clearly dosnt understand the real situation here, All you have said is essentially based on the main stream media's take on the event.

Put it this way, If you look at it like this. Take the MSM's side of the story in one hand. Now, Take the other side of the story with the other hand. (I.e. The 911 Truth, The billions upon billions of FACTS from professionals in the game, videos, documents, ties, the benefits those who would of done this has gained) Now, What is the difference?

The MSM is presenting us with information as a Job - They get money personally from doing so.

The other side is presenting us the information with no personal gain other than to get the truth out there.

What makes one side more important than the other? Or makes it the one to trust? Why are you seriously hung up to be so narrow minded.. that the first story, is the only story. Its been documented in history of countless false flags for a long time - 9/11 was simply another one. Its not hard to believe when you actually read the facts for yourself.

Almost every day im finding out more lies from the BBC - Every day more people take note, and deep down.. most people know, but are afraid to speak out.

All the people who died did not deserve to die at the hands of profit or personal gain from the American government. Im past caring anymore about what they can do to me, or what anyone thinks about me for my opinion. Its about time, people took more charge in America and did something about this .. because im afraid to say, that now; Today.. its going to now be forgotten about. Justice wont be served, and America is going to continue to murder thousands of innocent people every day, until they have control of the middle east for oil charge.

You know why thats bad? Or why that makes a difference? Because from everyone I know.. they all think the same, and the opinion of 'America' and the 'Americans' is simply trash outside of your country - We do not have any respect for you anymore, and its sad because its the people who control you, who is at fault, not the people. I do not live in the middle east.. so now imagine, how those countries feel about 'America' after your government blamed the deaths of your people on them.. to follow up with full invasion, murder and name tarnish. They did not cause 9/11, however I would not be surprised it is them, who attacks next. There is only so much someone will take.

Do something - Anything, other than fight between yourselfs on this forum - Is this why this forum is here? To contain us all in a set location to ensure we dont preach outside? I feel it is, little gets resolved on here other than fights. Perfect method to keep you all inside another box and not spread the truth to people who have no idea. Take charge, spread the truth - People need to know. Before its too late... :/

( I fear its too late )...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

You are completely missing the point. This has become a movement, not to honor those that died but to give outlet for their anger towards the government. That isn't mourning and it sure doesn't do anything for the memory of those that died that day, or the subsequent ones as well. THAT is selfish and self serving.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Couldn't one say the same about the Vietnam memorial? Isn't this the same in that way, put aside the reason, people still died for stupid reasons (what ever they may be).

We can still honor the dead, no matter the cause or hand that did it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
A memorial based on lies. The ultimate insult to the dead.

If there is ever a revolution, I'd make sure to carve the truth on it.

"Let this be a remembrance of corruption within government so as to not repeat the same mistake again."
edit on 10-9-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Well said!!

And it's just this that I don't even know who I am upset with anymore.
The government for doing this?
The government lying about it?
Or the People for believing it?

Don't want to repeat the same mistake again? Then everyone needs to stop voting. Stop supporting the enemy. They are the ones who are constantly putting YOUR life in danger and are responsible for taking away our freedoms. Freedom isn't an honor. It's a birthright!

These past few administrations have managed to piss off half the countries on this planet and guess what?.....WE'RE the target. Why? Because the 'president and his cronies' are constantly protected (by bodyguards and bunkers) therefore impenetrable. So that leaves us. The innocent. The dispensable pawns for the government and of the enemy.

If you're not enraged by now then you're not paying attention!

edit on 11-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: spelling

edit on 11-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
he memorial is beautiful and they are reflection pools for the 1000's who lost friends and family that day. The trees were brought in from the 93 crash site as well as the Pentagon. to disgrace or discredit a memorial is simply sick, ignorant and childish. The act of a selfish person who has never lost anything and has neither the compassion nor ability to empathize with those who are hurting...ten years later...for the loss that they have endured everyday.

The tears of the people who lost someone that day, the small children who grew up not knowing their parents and who read through the names of those who innocently gave their lives that day for nothing more than getting up and going to work.

I wish just one of you, one of you, would walk down there and find someone who lost someone and tell them how you feel. walk up to a 12 year old girl and say your dad died for nothing because the government is evil. You do not have the balls. I have argued in the streets with Truthers in NYC on multiple occasions. Shallow, misguided people who would not do that in front of a fire station in NY. No way...again...just armchair quarterbacks.

May this always stand as a tribute and not as another place that a Truther will criticize with absolutely no justification.

PS. How about the memorial at Pearl Harbor? It is suspected that teh US knew about an attack but did not know when it may happen...just like 9/11. Would you also discredit all of those soldiers that fought to make sure that you can sit behind your computer today and spew rhetoric.
edit on 11-9-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

So you would prefer that everybody just go along with the lies and deceit that the Government and media have been coming out with, because it will upset the families of the victims of 9/11?

That is an insult to the victims, to the families and to be honest, just about any decent human being. To just accept that these people were killed and their own Government were complicit whether they were directly involved or are a part of the wider conspiracy, makes you just as complicit in the cover up.

There are too many inconsistencies that run through the OS and to go along with what the MSM are telling us, no matter how widely accepted, just doesn't cut it.

There won't be another official investigation until there are enough people demanding one. That day appears to becoming sooner rather than later. People are waking up and no matter how they present their memorial, it doesn't and will not stop the Truth movement.
edit on 11/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
the drain - symbol for americas future after 911...

*no offense*

You DO know that the names of those that lost their lives that day are emblazoned on the pools, right?

What about these people?

Remembering the 'other' victims of 9/11

Are their names on there too?

edit on 11/9/2011 by Kryties because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
What about these people?

Remembering the 'other' victims of 9/11

Are their names on their too?

Nope. This is about the Twin Towers, thus their names are there. As to the others you have taken care of that for us.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

As to the others you have taken care of that for us.

Hardly seems enough really - 2996 people get their name set in stone where they died and another 116 000 people get remembered by some Aussie in a thread on ATS.

Oh well, at least I'm trying!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Some of you IMHO are hijacking, Plan2exist18, topic.

Save it for another topic, ANOTHER DAY!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join