It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dance of duality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Note: I wrote this in another forum as well, outside of ats, I thought I would share this thought with you as I did with them. Purpose of this thread is to make you think of other possibilities, since the universe itself is filled with infinite possibilities.

I hope you have an open mind on this one.

There has been a strong wave of negativity lately. Many people experiencing headaches, others losing control of their emotions and letting their anger get to them etc. It seems as sept 11 nears, this wave is becoming for powerful by the second. However, some may try and seek out more positive energy to counter it.

But is this really the correct choice? ill explain what happened to me today.(erhm yesterday)

Earlier I was talking to this girl I met through a group. she has massive amounts of positive energy. Unlike any I had ever seen. Total sweetheart, very loving and likes to help as much as she can. I was impressed I admit cause it is rare to find this type of positive energy these days. However, something I noticed was a headache I got while talking to her.

When negative energy is present, I experience a headache on my left side of the brain. The left side of the brain can be defined as Male energy. lets define Male energy as minus (-). This means that particular side of the brain is overloaded with negativity. keyword here (Overload).

But I didn't think the same thing could be applied to positive energy, and that is what I discovered today as I had my chat with this girl. Wonderful being, she is so I do not take anything away from her, however, I recieved a headache on my right side of the brain which is female. Lets define female energy as plus (+). What happened here was, my right side was on overload. (remember the saying too much of a good thing is bad for you?).

an example of the above: salt - sugar +. salt is good but taken in moderation same as sugar,( too much of one or the other or overload of both is bad for your health, hence why moderation.)

Below more on female and male energy (if you haven't seen it yet)

Below I will show you my personal battle with duality.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9094ae070ef9.jpg[/atsimg]

Explanation of the above:

Red Line represent me or (if you want to use this graph to define your own battle) you.

Negative left side of brain (male)

positive right side of the brain (female)

Line in the middle represents the mid point.

The above graph represents the mind as (of what I call) the dance of duality. In the case of the above graph the red line is going back and forth between positive and negative. This represents someone who is still in constant battle with duality. He/she does attain certain moments of peace when they meet up with the mid point, but declines when moved away from it. Now I am not saying positive is bad, but positive alone has it's cons, they tend to not explore the negative same vice versa. This is where judgment tends to occur even if the person is not aware of it, and think they are in the right, in reality they are judging by simply staying away from their opposite sides.

Now the below Graph shows someone who is in tune with both sides as one conscious.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da2239a68551.jpg[/atsimg]

In the above graph, the person is balanced and in harmony. They don't choose sides because they see past the negative and positive. People like this are more pleasant to talk to because apart from them being open minded about everything. They also have a deeper understanding beyond Duality. Aka one conscious mind. They see things more as an experience but know that certain lines should not be crossed. This state of conciousness believe it or not is achieved through meditation. When your mind is cleared of all thoughts.

This kinda looks familiar when in a hospital they have electrocardiograms attached to you signaling the heart.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b7687de4ab1.jpg[/atsimg]
Notice anything similar?

Look what happens at time of "death"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed5b1c74232c.jpg[/atsimg]

Drawing the conclusion from the above graph, the time of "Death" is the exact same state of someone who is in deep meditation and balanced with oneself. Notice before the time of "Death" the graph spikes up dramatically? It is because during the moments where one is about to "Die" a battle of duality occurs in the mind, until finally they accept their fate and the line becomes straightened. You can say they achieved peace on a higher consciousness level.

The same thing happens before meditation, the battle of duality, but when one becomes deep into the meditative state, it results in the "death" of the "ego" along with duality in itself, because the person becomes a single conscious mind.

This is an example of the yin yang yun. You can also call this Trinity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ad14574706b.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting isn't it? makes you think? The conclusion of this however, you need to draw for yourself. Hope you enjoyed this.

Namaste
edit on 10-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Interesting... I like your take on death. As the wave flat-lines we become perfectly balanced in death. Though it looks to me like a 50/50 form a balance. There are other forms of balance as well.

Fluctuating between two polarities is a form of balance when we take time into consideration, which of course is what we are experiencing right now.

I've been seeking out different forms of balance, math being my aid in this. Phi is a good starting point, but there are others like binary and the 236's (square root of 5 trailing decimals).

Oh, and we can totally experience an ego death and rebirth in a conscious state (like the kundalini). Be nice to Ego. He's not good or bad, just what we expect him to be.
edit on 9/10/2011 by circlemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by circlemaker

Yup, Glad I wasn't alone on this thought. and agreed, there are many forms of balance, just like there are many of those with trinity. The Op is but one perspective of what they are, for there are countless others including ones not yet discovered or understood.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think the whole point of this is that duality though present in much of our culture and society is not what we should aim for. What we need is unity which is neither good nor bad, it just is. OP, I suggest you look into hinduism. None of this is new, hinduism teaches this and has been as it is the oldest known religon.

S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Nice! Agree with all of it. AND learned something new -- never knew about the yin yang yun symbol. Thanks for linking me over to this thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
this is some wonderful information, what I believe in the change to come is that will have way more positive energy if you believe in it, we will be able to use other sides of our brain, I just have a feeling about matriarchy might happen in the future

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

No problem, Glad I could share.

One thing I will point out is to strive for balance. Meaning dont be hard on yourself for "mistakes or moral". Everything that society says is wrong, explore the opposite without harming others or yourself.

join