It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s uncle quietly released from jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mods, not sure if this belongs here or in US Political Madness so move where appropriate. Thanks!

Officials released President Obama’s uncle from Plymouth County jail yesterday after holding him for more than two weeks on an immigration detainer for violating an order to return to his native Kenya in 1992.

Did anyone see this in the MSM? I didn't. It seems like Obama likes to brush the bad stuff under the carpet and then blame others for the stuff he has done. But, the focus in this thread is how his uncle has already been released when he has been wanted for so many years for being an illegial citizen. Who knows where he is at now and if he attend his hearing? He was ordered to leave the country in 1989 and in 1992 lost his appeal from the Board of Immigration Appeals, then he went into hiding. And from the looks of it, he can hide very well.

Obama’s uncle quietly released from jail article

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow. Not only is he illegal but he's out on our streets drinking and driving.

I wonder if he just threatened them though about Obama and they released him rather than something under the radar happening.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the new item to the list of F*** Obama... But seriously what does it matter?? If Obama can send us to war without our approval, he could easily have given his Uncle citizenship without us ever knowing or being able to do anything about it..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
If Obama can send us to war without our approval, he could easily have given his Uncle citizenship without us ever knowing or being able to do anything about it..

Amazing isn't it!

If you'll recall he did that very same thing for his aunt whom was to be deported many years ago. What makes them any different than any other illegal living in the states?

I understand everyone wants their freedom and wants to live happy, but there is a process that is really not that hard to follow. Why don't they just follow the process and live without looking over their shoulders all the time?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm rather surprised he hasn't legalized him already. I'm sure its within his power to do so discreetly.

Or maybe Obama and his uncle had a falling out?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Silly poster with the thread!

Stupid laws don't apply to The Emperor or his relatives.

He's dreamy *sigh*

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
With all of the European immigrants I've met here in the USA.

What happened to the quote on the Statue of Liberty .....

the iconic lines "Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

My Dad immigrated here from Germany....but he had Blond Hair and Blue Eyes.

Apparently If you are Black AND from AFRICA and possess the name of one our historically favorite presidents then one need not apply !! Just Simply GO BACK !

In all fairness to the POTUS.

This looks like a distant relative.....for he's only half brother to Obama's Father.

It is also evident that the President's position hasn't much benefited this individual if at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by KnightFire

Stupid laws don't apply to The Emperor or his relatives.

He's dreamy *sigh*

The Emperor....LMAO

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
One thing that made me laugh is this statement:

Brian P. Hale, an agency spokesman, said he would not comment on the case because privacy laws and the agency’s policies prohibit it. He said the database is accurate, however.

Yet the MSM will broadcast every other illegal issue with a person all over the place, including last residence, family members, work history, etc. So, where are their privacy laws? Oh wait, that's right, they are not an American citizen so they don't have any rights, yet since this guy is a distant uncle of POTUS he has privacy rights? Comical!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why is this illegal criminal not being deported?
This country has sank too far to recover.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

With all of the European immigrants I've met here in the USA.

What happened to the quote on the Statue of Liberty .....

the iconic lines "Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

My Dad immigrated here from Germany....but he had Blond Hair and Blue Eyes.

Apparently If you are Black AND from AFRICA and possess the name of one our historically favorite presidents then one need not apply !! Just Simply GO BACK !

In all fairness to the POTUS.

This looks like a distant relative.....for he's only half brother to Obama's Father.

It is also evident that the President's position hasn't much benefited this individual if at all.

The Iconic lines you speak of don't mention staying here illegally..He is an Illegal, and I'm sure your Dad immigrated here legally. Which is why it's weird you defend some1 being here illegally, by mentioning some1 obtaining citizenship legally. I bet if you asked your Dad if he think's it's fair people can come here illegally when he had to do it a very long hard way, he'd probably tell you it's a slap in the face of every legal immigrant. Also as far as I know Obama has the lowest approval rating from the public of any president.. So I don't think that qualifies him as one of our "Historically Favorite".. 1: because he's still in office and hasn't finished Annihilating Our Economy.... 2: because to be a "Historical Favorite" I would think you would at least have to have a chance at being Re-Elected. (which he doesn't)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So when are they going to deport Obama is what i wanna know, hes been an Illegal since birth

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have been watching this case very closely. There hasn't been anything in the media about "Uncle Omar" until yesterday from "The Hill"

Article Link

Rep. King says Judiciary Committee should question Obama's 'Uncle Omar'
by Justin Sink - 09/12/11 03:56 PM ET

Rep. Steve King (R-IA), a member of the House Judiciary Committee, said Monday that Congress should question President Obama's uncle Onyango Obama to see if he received preferential treatment during his deportation proceedings.

"We have to bring drunken 'Uncle Omar' in front of the House Judiciary Committee, drill down into this, and tell America what's going on," King said on Fox News.

Onyango was arrested last month for allegedly driving under the influence and nearly hitting a police car. He had been held in a Massachusetts jail on charges stemming from a 1992 immigration order to return to his native Kenya, but was released last Thursday.

"If any one of us … nearly ran over a police officer, we would face the full fury of the law," King said.

The congressman went on to say that he believed that the president's uncle would receive preferential treatment from the Department of Homeland Security, and cited the case of the president's aunt, who was discovered living in Boston as an illegal immigrant during the 2008 election. An immigration judge reversed an original court order and granted Zeituni Onyango, the president's aunt, political asylum in 2010.

"I watched as President Obama's aunt, Zeituni Onyango, also evaded [Immigration and Customs Enforcement]," King said. "The sympathy, the bleeding heart, of [Department of Homeland Security Director] Janet Napolitano decided to use an administrative authority to grant President Obama's aunt asylum."

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-Texas) said last week that he believed that Onyango's release on his own recognizance was indicative of unfair influence.

“It appears there is a double standard — one for President Obama’s family and one for everyone else,” Smith said in a news release. “Last year, President Obama’s illegal immigrant aunt was granted asylum and now his illegal immigrant uncle has been released from [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] custody, even though he was arrested by authorities for drunk driving.”

The White House has said that they have not tried to intervene on Onyango's behalf.

“We expect it to be treated — and I refer you to ICE and [the Department of Homeland Security] — like any other immigration case,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said.

But Republicans see the case as an opportunity to hit the president on his recently announced immigration policy, in which officials were instructed to exercise prosecutorial discretion in deportation cases. Under that policy, the government would focus resources on deporting those considered national security or public safety threats.

“President Obama’s backdoor amnesty allows drunk-driving illegal immigrants like his uncle to remain in the U.S.,” Smith said. “His immigration policies are a risk to both public safety and American lives. Why should citizens and legal immigrants be threatened by drunk driving illegal immigrants when the administration can deport them?”

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The Arizona Replublican Party has put up this petition to enforce immigration laws and deport "Uncle Omar".

Here is the link: PETITION FOR THE IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION OF UNCLE OMAR OBAMA

Whereas, President Barack Obama's uncle Onyango "Omar" Obama is an Illegal Alien from Kenya; and

Whereas, Uncle Omar was arrested last week on Wednesday after he allegedly nearly rammed his SUV into a police car in Framingham, Massachusetts; and

Whereas, Uncle Omar blatantly violated U.S. immigration law and is charged with a DUI; and

Whereas, President Barack Obama has time and time again disregarded and demonstrated contempt for the ENFORCEMENT OF IMMIGRATION LAW

Therefore We the People demand President Obama put the country first and demonstrate to the American people that no one is above the law and immediately deport his Uncle, Onyango "Omar" Obama.

By the way, there still hasn't been any MSM on this topic since his arrest.

And to add, if you do sign the petition, before you can submit it, they will ask for a donation.
edit on 17-9-2011 by KnightFire because: Additional content

new topics

top topics

join