It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contagion (movie) and the US' latest bid for deadly viruses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What do you think about the timing of these 2 seperate yet uncannily similar tangents?

Contagion movie -

Contagion follows the rapid progress of a lethal airborne virus that kills within days. As the fast-moving pandemic grows, the worldwide medical community races to find a cure and control the panic that spreads faster than the virus itself. As the virus spreads around the world, ordinary people struggle to survive in a society coming apart.

en.wikipedia.org...

A German firm has applied for the approval of the export of 184 genetic elements with nucleic acid sequences of viruses for the production of recombinant viruses. The viruses will be used in optical imaging to identify host factors required for viral replication. The recipient in the USA is, according to the enclosed end use certificate, the Department of the Army "US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)" Fort Detrick, Maryland. Specifications in English about the goods, the recipient and end use can be seen from the end use certificate. The goods are controlled by the Australia Group and are subject to compulsory export approval (List position C1C353A). This matter concerns the complete genome of viruses such as the Zaire Ebola virus, the Lake Victoria Marburg virus, the Machupo virus and the Lassa virus, which are absolutely among the most dangerous pathogens in the world. The delivery would place the recipient in the position of being able to create replicating recombinant infectious species of these viruses.

"US wants to buy HIGHLY LETHAL VIRUS from Germany" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Discuss the possible conspiracy, I will read them when I get home and join the conversation.
edit on 9-9-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So from what everyone's been saying about population control and false flag aliens, this is what the big picture may look like: There's an apparent alien invasion (project bluebeam or something of the sort), said aliens (TPTB actually) release a deadly virus to wipe out most of the global population, and the military "miraculously" defeats the invaders. From there, the infrastructure is rebuilt with new leadership (NWO) and a military large enough control the reduced population. The need for national borders seems pointless by this point as humanity comes together to rebuild, and a one world government is formed.

The Discovery Channel's "Curiosity" gave me the idea, but it's just an idea.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the day when the gov. decides to "accidentally" release a contagious disease cutting the population down and then having the whole shabang go down.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sub-rosa. Secrecy is invoked "under the rose". White coats in the Rose Garden. That's all I'magonnasay. Over and out.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Just curious about your choice of words...explain?

new topics

top topics

join