It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 9/11 voice recordings to not be released....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"Some of the recordings were played during the 9/11 Commission hearings in 2004. Only two tapes – a conversation between former vice-president Dick Cheney and senior colleagues, and the final 30 minutes from the cockpit of United flight 93 – have not been released."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is pretty suspicious don't you think? Anyone Know anything about the particular Cheney conversation they are referring? Could they be referring to the secret conversatiuon caught on tape recently at a dinner someone else started a thread about?

And I'm sure we would all love to hear the last minutes of doomed flight 93......!! As far as I can surmise there is only one reason why they would not release only this last 30 minutes...... You see, I believe flight 93 did crash into that field.... but that it was shot down..... I am sure this last 30 mins of material would confirm that... why this would stop them from releasing this information I don't know... as it is common knowledge that an order was issued to shoot down highjacked planes.. and most people seem to accept this would have been deemed necessary/acceptable if it was indeed the case....

PA

Suspicion is rife, the underlying principle of life....

PA

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

The cheney tape could refer to this thread?
Cheney admits he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Maybe... but that order is pretty common knowledge.... one of the released recordings is of a military officer confirming that the command to shoot down highjacked planes had come directly from the Vice President... so they must be referring to another conversation.... as this is already a known known... ahem...

Any idea's anyone?

PA
edit on 9-9-2011 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If I had to guess, it's probably the "the order still stands" moment, where no one was to scramble to stop Flight-77 approaching the Pentagon.

top topics

join