It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian radio station, Triple J, discuss and question the official 9/11 story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Triple J is a government owned and run radio station. It's interesting to hear them broadcast this.

Triple J

Thought some of you might find this interesting too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by comfortablynumb

Hack is always interesting. I don't think mutch of the conspiricy theory thing but the motivations of the bush administration for entering iraq was always a verry dogie thing. chainy and rumsfeld the power behind the throne, the true pupet masters. and bush the slack-jawed yokal with someones hand up his... telling him what to do

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wondera

Don't think much of the conspiracy theory thingy?

Why you here on ATS then?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by wondera

Don't think much of the conspiracy theory thingy?

Why you here on ATS then?

Yeah, what are you doing here, this is all about 911 and nothing else!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by comfortablynumb

Keeping up deceptive appearances mate.

I liked one of the first opening comments;
'It felt like I was watching a movie..not real life.'
That is exactly what we all watched.

These shows will talk (and their paymasters allow them to talk) about anything
except media fakery and the huge role it played in 9/11.
Video, Photographic and Victim Fakery is the key to understanding and unravelling
the HOAX that was 9/11.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I heard this segment yesterday as well. I thought it was reasonably balanced (though they only gave it 5 mins) in that they let people send in messages and read them out. They let people call in as well, but when they put them on the phones died. I thought that was really unfortunate given they were talking about conspiracies lol. Probably nothing to it though.

They also had a professor (can't remember of what - epistemology or something?) come on and said that Conspiracies are real and that the US Government does engage in conspiracies. However he said he didn't believe in controlled demolition which is what it mostly focussed on. He also said he couldn't see a valid motive for destroying the buildings which I thought was odd - how about claiming the insurance money and destroying the evidence?

I was however disappointed that their other guest was talking the usual anti-conspiracy BS which was about how people think they have a good understanding of something but they are just fooling themselves. The example he gave was asking someone how a toilet works and they say they understand, but then you ask them to explain and they can't. That was pretty annoying tbh.

Just prior to that segment, they also had an Afghani refugee doing an interview about how he was displaced from Afghanistan and came by boat to Australia. This one really got to me - I actually cried. Makes me angry, guilty and sad that Australia has been complicit in #ing up so many lives

The part that got me the most was when he was talking about the journey and at every step he was thinking "Why can't anyone help me?". He said he was relieved to finally see the Australian Navy after the long boat trip but when he got to Christmas Island (Australian Detention Centre) they told him he'd have to wait another 6 months. Now he's finally through and they've told him that because he is >18 he can't apply to have his family brought with him. He was talking about an Afghani holiday/day of celebration recently and he had no-one to celebrate with

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Wha?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I'm sorry my thoughts so offend you and you sensibilities, but i have as mutch right to be on a forum
and express an oppinion. you look at the world and see one thing and i see another, their is no crime
i have not broken laws by doing so. Discussion brings truth closer to the light and if you complete
re-ject one argument out of hand then you only get a dim veiw of what truth is their. discussion it your
best ally.
P.S. their are more things in the world than 9/11 I'm sorry for the people who died as a result, and for
your country. It's one of the most dambing things about the human race is that we can do that to oneanother
but i don't doubt the 9/11 attcks, the logistics and sadism, and mallace it would take form not 1 individual,
but hundreds to pull that off. Reason say to me that it 9/11 and was as advertised, I might doubt the WMD reson
for iraq but that is a geo-political thing. I may be wrong on all counts but thats how i see it

join