It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt On Fire During The Debate: Wow ! Sept. 7, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by getreadyalready

"Nutjob" is an act. Nobody gets to his station in life by being a suicidal nutjob. Iran will not shoot a missile at Israel, because it would be certain suicide, even without the US's help.

Nah, they (Ahmadinejad's circle and the Revolutionary Guards) over there are nutjobs. They just aren't totally nuts in that they will sacrifice Iran to take out Israel. They would however, sacrifice Syria and the Palestinians to do that.

You are correct, they won't directly attack, but they are still mighty unstable. I'd rather work with the Mullahs in Iran than Ahmadinejad or the Revolutionary Guards. Those two are too unstable and unpredictable while the Mullahs you at least know their limits. Hopefully.

You know as I read your post only one think keeps repeating in my mind over and over again.....

The below video is Dave Chappelle's interview for Actors Guild Studio in 2008. Now he is not talking about Iran, or politics, his point was all about calling particular successful entertainers crazy. Anyway, for what it's worth here is the video and you will only need to watch the first few seconds of it to get my point.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Newt was the better prepared and even if he is slow out of the gate his experience will overcome when the debates turn to forigen policy and he unleashes his knowledge of how the gov. works.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join