It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 year old girl Assaulted and Murdered walking home from school

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The guy who did this should be castrated and cauterized without any anesthesia and then locked up in a cage in the wild, fed a piece of bread and cup of water only for the rest of his life, with no female interaction whatsoever. This makes me sad and enraged at the same time, I just can't understand how people can commit acts like this.

At what point do you lose this part of being human?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

At what point do you lose this part of being human?

Would not be surprised if there is a mental health component or drug component involved...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Two things the parents allowed to happen that should never happen.

1. They allowed the girl to walk home.
2. They allowed her to walk home alone.

It's the parents' fault, they should know by now that ANYONE should not be alone on the streets, ANY street at ANY time.

Uh...nope. My parents kicked me out of the house at 14, never arrested, decent grades, but I back talked, which was a deadly sin in our house. I admit, I was a wild child. They called it tough love back in those days.

Bad things happen to good people and as I am sorry, no pissed off, that this happened to this girl we cannot protect everyone at all times. Personnal responsibility has to be taught, as well as self defense...and even then it may very well end badly.

If you don't prepare folk for those who may do you harm, you are just preparing a cadre of victims. I have taught all my nieces and nephews combatives and the use of weapons...from firearms to a stick on the ground. And the responsibility of using those weapons.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

She was 15...
When I was 15, I was taking the bus to and from my boyfriends house/ friends homes ALL THE TIME.
Yeah, my mother would be paranoid and I would always call her, but if she tried to keep me couped up inside, and would never let me leave her sight of view... you bet there would be a major stink being raised...

That's what teenagers do...
You can't keep your kids wrapped up in bubble wrap until they're 18... Unless your a psycho control freak parent, and I can bet you'll have problems down the road lol.

To blame the parents is ridiculous. I cant STAND it when something like this happens, people look for anything to blame, especially the parents... The one to blame is the man who did this..

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

edit on 6-9-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: Double post >. extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join