It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Husband Ordered to Pay Wife for Not Providing Enough Sex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That's the funniest thing I heard in a while. And the female is actually serious.

And well in that case, he should counter sue her for not being interesting enough or sexy enough to keep his interests in her up. Dam thats one crazy story, and only a female would come up with something like that, its prostitution only without the sex.
Go figure eh they want there cake and to eat it to, and they want you to cut up the cake for them and serve it to them as well. Lazy buggers.

Poor fool he cant get away from her even after the divorce. France must be one crazy ass country, because from what I have heard there already pretty lose on the sex part and sexual relationship part, and there women are more on the promiscuous and slutty side then other places.

Who knows? Maybe we need a french member to translate what the funk is going on in this little story. Because its hilariously bizarre.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
All right, my head is still spinning. The story is simple enough, the French court rules that a wife is entitled to have "enough" sex. If the husband doesn't provide it, the court will order him to compensate her with cash.

There have to be a number of jokes to be made here, and what about a wife's headaches? Will we start counting the occurences of physical affection for evidence? Perhaps video taping them? What does this do to the husband-wife bond?

Please talk to me and get this straightened out. I don't know whether to laugh or be scared.

Give sex or give cash.

This shows that feminism is nothing more then a female supremacist hate movement. In Mexico if a husband thinks his wife is cheating and doesn't want to have sex(for obvious emotional reason's and fear of std's) the cheating wife can get him arrested for "DV".

It is like feminist's got tired of telling lies and decided to create their projections of the mythical "patriarchy" but reverse the genders.

Either way this is going to blow up big in a few more years.

-
Imagine if the genders were reversed? The whole world would be crying state sanctioned rape. Further proof that the West is an oppressive matriarchy that needs to fall.
edit on 11-9-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
This shows that feminism is nothing more then a female supremacist hate movement.

Are you telling me that you didn't already know?

edit on 11-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
that is a first
usually it is the other way around. this is the first ive heard of going to court about it
this chick must be desprate or jus lookin for a reason to get some money out of her old man

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I'm sure it's the latter...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
So , this man is just a slave working day and night to get money .

Then his wife goes to court claiming " he doesn't have more than 24 hours a day"

Then the judge says " hey , man , don't be so cruel , give her some money for the time you don't have "

What does it mean ?

What is the money buying ? the ability or the time?

I think we live in a era that men are the slave of women. It is why we call it end of days.

edit on 30/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I wonder who the attorney is?But he still have a chance to escape the punishment,if he change his sex....you know!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

hey chucky LTNS!

maybe the reason he's never home and is not plowing his field
is because he's shtupping his secretary.

lol it's amusing to see how many seem to agree
with the premise of esther vilar's "the manipulated man"

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Hey - had to google esther vilar - never heard of her before. [yipes. I thought I was reasonably well educated.]

...Anyway - and shades of the bene gesserit (sp?) - the ancient system definitely was designed that way. However, those of us who choose not to play that game, and marry for regular sex - NOT a meal ticket - absolutely should be compensated for not getting enough.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

lol never claimed to agree with such a system
the way way she goes on about a mans nether regions
i actually thought Esther was a he using a female pseudonym

sort of like George Sand was actually a she

umm excuse me? why would one need to get married to enjoy regular sex or even have kids?
then again i've always been quite pagan in many things

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

why would one need to get married to enjoy regular sex or even have kids?
then again i've always been quite pagan in many things

Oh, me too. But I did make the mistake of marrying, thinking the sex might be regular.

I blew that pop stand in a big hurry.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What the?

Does that mean that you can sue your wife or partner for giving them too much now?

"Your honor, my wee man fell off cause she kept jumping me all the time!"

edit on 10-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The wrong doing of the guy was to marry her in the first place, marriage in nothing more than the best form of slavery the state has found to trap men and women alike.When you're married, giving sex , satisfy the needs of your partner is an obligation (not a right) in most countries so in this case the wife is in her right.Absurd ain't it ?

But the thing is i don't believe the state (and thus the law, both are in bed as you may know i hope) really gives a damn about a man not giving sex but it rather sees the possible losing of assets (children) that this wife could give birth to. If you don't believe that you should read old topics on ats related to marriage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join