It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Husband Ordered to Pay Wife for Not Providing Enough Sex

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All right, my head is still spinning. The story is simple enough, the French court rules that a wife is entitled to have "enough" sex. If the husband doesn't provide it, the court will order him to compensate her with cash.

There have to be a number of jokes to be made here, and what about a wife's headaches? Will we start counting the occurences of physical affection for evidence? Perhaps video taping them? What does this do to the husband-wife bond?

Please talk to me and get this straightened out. I don't know whether to laugh or be scared.

Give sex or give cash.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Brings a whole new meaning to prostitution I guess, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They are suing for everything and winning!
www.hindustantimes.com...
This was for bad sex 10.99million
www.aolnews.com...
This was from 2009 ohh Coach you rascal you
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Another from 2009 but with a twist sue the Mistress for 2mil!!

This can only lead to greater paydays for not being good enough or too good in bed!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a big problem for lots of people though. One expects that in a relationship that there be a healthy level of sexual activity. This is basic human nature. When one of the partners stops having it however there can be major problems. Many partners who withhold sex would be the first to cry foul should their partner become unfaithful. Well what were they expecting though. To deny a basic human need that is hard wired into us to want to have repeatedly can have segregating effects on an individual.

I have heard of people who have to pay their wives in some form or to barter for other means of compensation. This is little more than extortion or legalized, live- in prostitution. This woman is merely demanding she see some net benefit to her relationship because she feel she is being ripped off. I can see what her motives are. She wants to be shagged, and well. If not she may as well see some other form of benefit. I actually have to give her credit in that she is simply not going behind this guys backs and doing the whole neighborhood. Perhaps their relationship is sound.
lack of sex isn't a viable reason to divorce for some people. It does create problems though. Many people go through this.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dear boncho,

Good point. We've always had money for sex, now we have money for no sex.

Will case law end up deciding how many times a month are required to stay out of trouble? Or perhaps a sliding scale? Once a year, pay me this. Twice a year, pay me a little less?

If the husband contests the wife's accusation, what kind of evidence can she bring? The downstairs neighbors?

This story will bother me all day long. Help, ATSers! I need some brain bleach.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Good point! further reason for the Government to get into our business...you must satisfy her this many times in a week you must do what he requests twice a month ewww... why give them an opening just do what others have done in the past, get a lover or get out...getting out seems a better option as you know...your wife can sue your girlfriend.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He's a man.

He is providing sex.

Just not to her.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
are you kidding me ?

ordered to pay wife for not providing enough sex ?

"A judge has now ruled that this law implies that “sexual relations must form part of a marriage”.

wtf ? what he biologically is not in the mood for sex ?

what if shes a # , and turns him off?

What if she doesnt do her hair and make up like she did in the start of the marraige that caused him to get bored?

What about eating the same sandwich everyday ?

Oh if this continues , this is war women.....

This will be a war you will not women ,

This is a war you don't want to start .

This decision better be over turned before more of these women get a wiff of this BULL DOO DOO

i tell you i will start a prostitution revolution globally if this sort of shinangons keeps up!

i will advocate prositution , and actually start my own brothel with dirt cheap prices

thats right

.50 cents a bj

1 dollar 69

2 dollar penetration

5 dollars anal

It will happen if bs like this continues ...

Don't start this war women , don't even go there....

this is un f'kn believable

edit on 5-9-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Nice post.

You elaborated quite well on the idea I was having.

In a sense it's anti-prostitution. Have sex or pay.

Pay to have sex, go to jail. Don't have sex, pay money.

"What's that dear? Yeah, I'll be in, in a second..."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Woo Hooo!
I'm rich, rich I tells ya!

By this reckoning my ex wife owes me a freakin' fortune!
Woo Hoo!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
All right, my head is still spinning. The story is simple enough, the French court rules that a wife is entitled to have "enough" sex. If the husband doesn't provide it, the court will order him to compensate her with cash.

There have to be a number of jokes to be made here, and what about a wife's headaches? Will we start counting the occurences of physical affection for evidence? Perhaps video taping them? What does this do to the husband-wife bond?

Please talk to me and get this straightened out. I don't know whether to laugh or be scared.

Give sex or give cash.

Must be Carla Bruni

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

If this is basic human nature, why do people stop doing it? are you implying that they do not find the partner they have attractive or is it the fact they have gone past the need for sex? i do not understand and am not knocking your beliefs, but if it were something that hard wired(like taking a pee) then you would not be able to take it or leave it, so can you please explain this, you may feel it is a human need, but that is different to the statement you made.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Dont men pay to 'get' sex? I am begining to not trust women anymore.
I thought the fact that apparently only men value the opposite sex for something other then money or cannon fodder was bad enough!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This attitude (of this guys wife) is the primary reason i have remained essentially celebate since I was about 20.
I refuse to pay for sex and I emphatically REFUSE to pay for love.
funny how my dates always go downhill as soon as they ask me what I do for a living.
Even if I was a multi millionaire I sure as hell wouldn't tell a woman I'm with about it.
Love me for me or F@#% OFF.
I am more valuable then a currency.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

When sex stops in a relationship yes there can be several factors. lack of sex drive, lack of interest in your partner, pregnancy etc. Many people are unwilling to break up otherwise happy relationships over it or the party withholding the sex has an ulterior motive. that or one of the parties does not want to be in the relationship anymore but lacks the balls to go through with ending it.

Either way its a serious issue especially if the sex life started out healthy and wasnt based on any kind of extortion.

Sex is a need. we are all programmed to procreate or have sexual urges. Having been in a relationship where the witholding of sex was present i can say this is an unfair practice. we are all tied to this notion that we are supposed to remain faithful even though our partner has no interest. breakups and divorse can be a lengthy, emotional and expensive process. why should one have to be subjected to that kind of nightmare over something that is supposed to be a mutual agreement between both partners?
Just because it is a need does not mean all of us need it but in my opinion if one of the parties no longer wants it they should allow their partner access to it from other sources or agree to mutually end the relationship. most relationships however are not based on love but rather on fufiling a need or a guarantee that one has financial security. this is a sad but true fact of human nature. somebpartner shack up with someone for the sole reason of having a provider. there is no love, and at times no sex. other individuals will trade sex only for favours or money.

having been in this situation i can tell you a great deal on the type of mental anguish this can cause someone. depression, feelings of worthlessness, feelings of being used, feeling like you are single even though you are in a relationship. the withholder will constantly reassure you there is nothing wrong with the relationship but never give a good reason for the lack of sex. once in a while it will be offered but only when the withholder wanta something like a huge favour that is lots of work or when they want to make a ridiculous purchase that you dont agree with. being deprived for so long you end up giving in just because you want it so badly. using someones hormones against them like this makes the person make rash decisions. some withholders do it for as long as the money keeps rolling in only offering sex when the tap runs dry.
sex has been used forever as a means of extortiona. when its one who claims that loves you it can be devestating.

it seems to me that the woman in question is not only sexually deprived but financially as well. they must keep separate bank accounts or maybe he makes a small fortune and she is not privy to any of it.

wither way for those of you who argue that this is a victory for women, its also a victory for deprived men. i wish i could have had a similar option when dealing with my situation.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS.....

Citing a French precedent, millions of American husbands have filed lawsuits today, against their wives for failing to provide "enough" sex.

(kidding)....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

£8,500 in damages

He should have put more men on the job.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here is my question on the subject, How did the judge know that they havent had sex in a awhile? Is it even possible to prove that they didnt?

Man just when I thought nothing would surprise me anymore, the world once again proved me wrong

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I have heard of people who have to pay their wives in some form or to barter for other means of compensation. This is little more than extortion or legalized, live- in prostitution.

You make it sound as though there was a time once, when that wasn't the definition of a relationship.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

There definitely is legalized prostitution...

I mean, just look back to when Anna Nicole Smith was married to that guy who was 2 days away from the grave. Nothing short of legalized prostitution there.

Personally, I think we should just go ahead and make it legal, taxable, and safe. It's the world's oldest profession for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join