It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Three Sentence Middle East Rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Is there anyone in the God (or Allah) forsaken swamp known as Middle East issues, who can provide a polite, patient and informative presentation of the anti-Israel side, then stick around to answer questions?

All I've seen so far is hate, baiting, cheap debating tricks, and behavior that would shame a dog.

Please get in touch with me somehow, before I come to believe that the anti-israel side only has dangerous lunatics.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What exactly do you want to know?
I'll try and answer.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for your response. I hope you become a valuable source for me and others.

Without going back in history (because I don't know how far back to go), is Israel currently in a position where all or most of her immediate neighbors want her destroyed? Or are the surrounding nations only defending themselves against Israel?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Without going back in history (because I don't know how far back to go), is Israel currently in a position where all or most of her immediate neighbors want her destroyed? Or are the surrounding nations only defending themselves against Israel?

Her immediate neighbours hate her mostly for two reasons:
1. Her treatement of Palestine.
2. She controls Jerusalem, one of Their holy places.

The neighbours aren't doing much only because US backs Israel.
So, to conclude, they hate her but are too scared to do anything.
Message me if you wish to know more.
My masters, Faux news, calls me.

edit on 5-9-2011 by DoctorSatan because: Stupid job.... but then I'm thankfull I have one.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You will of course admit that Jerusalem is also the center of Judaism? Thus Jerusalem is at least as important to the Jews as it is to the muslims. We can agree on this point, correct?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Yes I agree but thats not my point.
Some muslim leaders think they should control jerusalem, that is all i am saying.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I will create a new thread for this topic not in rants.
please wait till then. thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorSatan

Yes I agree but thats not my point.
Some muslim leaders think they should control jerusalem, that is all i am saying.
Fine, I just wanted to make sure it was known that there are actually 2 sides to that, and since Judaism is way way way way way older than islam; it should be obvious who has the stronger claim.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Dear Doctor,

I look forward to your thread, and hope I don't miss it. There was a small reason I put this in rants, however. I was hoping to drive off, or embarrass those people bent on destroying reasonable discussion. All of the well-intentioned Middle East threads I've seen get hijacked.

But best wishes, and I shall follow your career with great interest.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

From my understanding the real reason is because the Middle east is aware the Khazars invaded the Hebrews, who took their religion from Sumerians, and the Khazars are claiming to be Semites when in fact they are not.

Then there is the treatment of Palestine.
Then the fact it should be a shared Holy land.
Then the fact they keep forcing Arabs to leave their own homeland forcefully.

So, we've got a Civilization/tribe who stole the identity of previous civilization/tribe, who in turn actually stole the history of the Sumerians and rewrote their own taking claim to all the Sumerian knowledge. Then go and do everything else that has been spoken of.

That provides a bit more scope to your answer.
edit on 14-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yeah man, try this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Dear Swills,

Thank you very much. I have a lot to learn and I appreciate guidance. I'll get to the thread after some of my appointments today.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Using the "my religion is older than your religion" argument is like saying we should give America back to the Native Americans.

Land changes hands over time, through conquest, etc. Simple as that.

Also, this isn't a good guys vs. bad guys thing. Both sides have done some horrible injustices to each other.

The Palestinians are a people without a country. Even when Israel was willing to create one for them though, they balked because they want Jerusalem. That simply won't happen, so we're at the same old roadblock. I doubt there will ever be any kind of resolution to this problem, as Israel isn't going anywhere, and Jerusalem isn't either. No matter how much they fight it, it won't change this. The Palestinians really need to get a reality check, and work more on creating a nation. vs. trying to fight a battle they simply cannot win.

new topics

top topics

join