It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. D. Kucinich: War on Lybia was planned before the Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Congressman Dennis Kucinich giving a speech about how the revolution and war on Lybia was planed and what were the events leading to this war. He also unveils the new leader of Lybia.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

The new leader of Libya spent the last 10 years of his life living in the suburbs of Virginia with no visible means of support? Let me guess... doesn't take a brain surgeon to guess does it...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to think here, this video is cut-up. For example go to 3:35 and watch the time in the upper right hand corner. I cry foul.

ETA: at 2:08 "On November 2nd, 2011..." huh? Something is wrong with this video, or am I just being paranoid?
edit on 3-9-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That was a great speech he gave. It appears more politicians are calling it like they see it. Next step, to end all unjust wars (all of them) & hold those corrupted souls accountable for their dark, deceitful actions.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

The time is changing from eastern time to pacific time.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

After seeing General Wesley Clark explain that the plan was to take out several nations in a period of a few years, and now seeing Dennis Kucinich explain that Libya was planned I am more convinced then ever that this government is out of control and is probably past the point of no return.

edit on 3-9-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ih8dogfarts

ooohhh, stupid...ok, disregard...ty.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So the Obama Administration Planned the attacks on Libya, and is placing
a puppet in Qaddafi's place.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

You got it.

Ten points to griffindor ...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
not surprising. This is the same script that this country has used for awhile now.

There will not be a president that deviates from this script. When those two uninvited people waltzed their way into that presidential dinner and came face to face with Obama, that was just a reassurance to him from the war mongering sleaze that if he even thinks for a second of being cavalier, he will be touched.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
ETA: at 2:08 "On November 2nd, 2011..." huh? Something is wrong with this video, or am I just being paranoid?

Heh, missed that he said 2011, but i think he got the date wrong, or he gave a hint of something to come ... maybe thats when war on iran starts?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks OP, good post. S&F

America has now hit an all time low, those in power(zionist bankers and their puppet zionist politicians) obviously dont give a flying f*** anymore, they are taunting us, we are between a rock and a hard place, if we sit and do nothing they will taunt us more until we act, if we act they will say "finally the civil unrest we need to take away more freedoms, now let's really get this ball(NWO) rolling", we are completely fu**** due to sleeping too long. We at least need to go down fighting, these dogs need to pay for all the blood on their hands. America(and the world for that matter) needs a massive revolution, and not with the outcome these frauds are waiting for.
edit on 3-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Someone needs to hack ABC's Nightly News and broadcast the hell out of this speech! Great find sir..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
I'm not sure what to think here, this video is cut-up. For example go to 3:35 and watch the time in the upper right hand corner. I cry foul.

edit on 3-9-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

I dont think u are paranoid. There is some people here who have different agenda than revealing the truth,and i also wonder why the video has been cut...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by John0Doe

It was cut because you didn't read the next comments: its Eastern Time and Pacific Time ... and it jumps from one to the other ...

top topics

join