It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Seance (Part One)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I was a little bit shocked let me tell you folks, when I was informed I had won two tickets to" Live Seance" the transnational ....stadium hosted international seance festival.

Reputable mediums would host each stadiums events,organising thousands of seance goers and focussing the collective energies into summoning the spirits.

I had won tickets to Berlin, Germany the city where I was born,.... the spirit to be summoned would be controversially "Adolf Hitler".

There had been mass heated debate on whether this was appropriate or even moral, but the Live Seance organisers argued it would be a stupendously delicious winner to have Hitler summoned before millions of viewers on live TV across the world.

Jewish groups vowed to oppose the event ...but even they were curious and anticipated tonight with relish, if only out of fear and loathing.

I arrived at the "Berlin Stadium" at seven...a waxing moon rose in the eastern sky, it was a perfect night for such a thing.

There were thousands of Neo Nazis mingled with ordinary serious Germans and protesting Jews.

Live Seance organisers had tried in vain to ban the presence of the Jews as they feared they would diminish the energy circle,but the Authoritys had dismissed their pleadings.

My girlfriend Anna was excited , she was shrieking on my arm, she was a seance nut in truth, it was her "little hobby" as she phrased it,, she attended private seances at Seance Buffs homes every third or so night.

I had tagged along a couple of times, but found it all rather spooky and dark.

Pretty much like how I view Anna to be honest, but she is also beautiful and kind, as the Great Seance expert Toshg Reckuf apperaed on stage to a rapturous welcome I squeezed Annas hand and knew I loved her.

She lightly squeezed my growing excitement in return , how can stiffness be so enjoyable?

Toshg ...scanned the crowd of thousands and seemed to stare into my soul as our eyes locked for an instant, he just knew I was going to come...before I even was halfway there.

This was going to be one hell of a night....
edit on 3-9-2011 by Dr Expired because: letter spacing

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
NO WAY can you leave it off there. Even from just that short little bit, I can't wait to find out what happens next.

BTW, is this a true story?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
whens part 2 coming out?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

This is great! S&F!!
Especially loved "Toshg Reckuf' , ha ha!!
Though I'm not sure, is this the ghosts perspective?
Very clever, look forward to the next installment! : )
edit on 3-9-2011 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks fans
...the creative process is timeless, so don't know when or even if a part 2 will come out

It is not a true story as far as i know, but no doubt some may have tried to summons AH s spirit, in some darkenend room somewhere in Berlin.

Just vowed to stop drinking so this story was my first post on ATS sober, its different to be posting without the haze of alcohol...the trouble with the demon drink is..time speeds up, and life is too short.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join