It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of America ? Great info on the de-valued U.S Dollar but is it disinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This video could either be the most important thing you ever saw OR it could be just a scam. Granted there is a TON of great info here but at the end the guy wants you to pay 50 bucks a year (refundable) to get his news letter.

www.stansberryresearch.com...

This is where you go if you navigate to www.newamerica5.com. I saw it on a TV commercial talking about important free info about the end of America. The narrator was unmistakable Alex Jones voice. Here is a copy of that TV commercial: ( the commercial is 3/4 of the way through) www.infowars.com...

The interesting thing is I Loved the 60 minute long video above because it gave you lots of great info about the U.S dollar and why it may be crashing soon as the worlds "reserve currency" This in itself is a Must See for educational purposes. - But then after saying in the video you get the extra Free at the end he asks for money. So it seems like a scam mixed with really good info.

Does anyone know anything about this company Stansberry Research? Has anyone paid the 50 bucks to get the 4 "free" reports and then got their money back? I'd love to see those reports given they might be really good judging by the info in the video. Watch the video.. you will see what I mean.. then let me know what you think.. Thanks.
edit on 3-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Shameless bump as I posted this in the middle of the night I don't think anyone much saw it. There is too much interesting info in the video not to comment on so i think people are just not seeing it.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I followed the links and didn't find a video. Could you post a link directly to the video please.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmmmm, why no one is responding here!?

2nd

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The video does not play in a flash player, just from the webpage itself.

I don't know if the URL changes with each browser instance ( perhaps it uses a different code for each IP) but I get to it by going here:www.stansberryresearch.com...

You can also copy and paste www.newamerica5.com... into your browser if it doesn't work as a link. I'm using Firefox 5.01

The video tells of things like what is a "Reserve Currency". All other countries buy things like Oil from the Middle East for example using U.S. Dollars because the U.S. Dollar is the recognized accepted universal "Reserve Currency". This is because at one time the U.S dollar was so strong it became the standard currency to use for business world wide. If Germany wanted to buy oil from Iran it would have to exchange it's Marks for U.S. Dollars first, then buy the oil.

But what happens if the Oil producing countries no longer accept the U.S Dollar as payment? The dollar gets de-valued and it hurts the entire economy. It can crash our entire way of life. Efforts are underway now and we are starting to see the repercussions of this, to do this very thing.. de-vaule the Dollar and remove it as the worlds Reserve Currency. This is happening in many countries already where they will not accept the U.S dollar.

We have many examples of countries where their currency has been de-valued by such tactics and their whole society crumbled. ( such as Yugoslavia)

Even in America the Dollar is becoming so weak already merchants are accepting Euros and other forms of local currency such as the BerkShares. lmgtfy.com...

The video talks of what has happened, what is happening now, why it's happening and finally what you can do about it. I am a strong believer in Free information. If there is a remote possibility that these things are really happening as i believe they may indeed be, and we need to take steps to protect our families for the coming U.S. economic crash, then i think we all should be armed with that info. ( the 4 reports that are mentioned)

At the very least the info is fascinating.
edit on 3-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I watched the video months ago.

It has been promoted on the airwaves for a long time now.
Seems like a good way to get people to notice what is happening...
But at the same time the guy is offering his investment advice...

So, I don't know if I'd take it as a scare tactic or not.

Besides, all the things this video mentions are easily found here on ATS.

We've all seen the upcoming dollar despair for years now.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
this has been on a few threads already, I have watched it . It is very interesting

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Besides, all the things this video mentions are easily found here on ATS.

That may be true but this video puts it all together in a nice package. Sure I have heard of the U.S. Dollar becoming weaker as a major world currency but never did I realize the how's and why's of it all until I saw this video. ( nor did I realize the repercussions - that this can very soon destroy the American way of life,) The guy explains the entire process from beginning to end very well.

I was shocked to learn we have shanty towns in many major U.S. cities with millions of people living in them. This you don't see on the news. As the value of the dollar recedes the more we are becoming a 3rd world country.
edit on 3-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]It's an advertisement.

He is selling information.
edit on 28-9-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
[color=dodgerblue]It's an advertisement.

He is selling information.
edit on 28-9-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

This, ignore anything thats being done for money, it will be a scam.
Something that important would be made freely available.

I believe something like 40-50m americans live in poverty but it seems people dont care as long as theyre ok.
Thats also why theres lots of crime and a huge criminal population.

Keep people poor so they have to commit crimes to survive, then send them to private prisons run by the people keeping them poor which equals lots of money.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I think you guys need to read This before viewing this video. It turns out Mr. Stansberry has been stealing investors money. There are also other links where it tells you about the Stansberry scam.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
yes.... on paper, and the academic facts tell everyone that the USD (petro dollar)
by all rights should be inflated to perhaps 10¢ on the dollar value

there are perhaps $50-100 Trillions of USDs floating all around the world...
and our economic might is only ~$14 Trillion per year... so, the USD is technically bankrupt...

except for the fact it is the only game in town that is liquid enough to satisify immediate payments in trade etc.

once the global acceptance is replaced by another payment medium, the USD will remain the top dog

& don't think that the Saudi kingdom will become an antagonist towards the USA... its an unholy alliance, mostly secret to the world in general.... i would guess that both Israel & Saudi are equally protected by the USA armed might
and that both the Constitutional government and the controlling Shadow Government have different levels of support for each foreign nation

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
First...I really wish that the people that post here would give a synopsis of the videos and articles they link to...just to see if it is worth my time and bandwidth.

Secondly, we are in a Depression. A rose by any other name is still a rose...and a Depression is not a recession or an economic bump or ...it is a Depression.

When we have depressions, we have the same scenes that were played out in the 1930s...and based on history, this will be a while yet before it gets better.

Remember, the markets crashed in 1929...and we didn't hit bottom until 4 years later in 1933...so if the markets crashed and the economy tanked in 2008...4 years late would push us to 2012...

Worse yet, the economy deadlined for about 4 more years up to 1937...so that would push us to 2016. It was in 1936-37 that many of the new and most punitive taxes and reforms hit and the economy nosed dived again into 1938-39... just like many of the more punitive policies that have been put into place will hit in 2013-2014...

So, expect shanty towns, increased crime, transients, migrations of people to where the jobs are, loss of population in traditional metro areas...and crumbling and ominous foreign political situations.

Lovely...just lovely....

top topics

join