It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light surrounded by other lights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

First off i'd like to say i have no pictures or videos so if you're here for that then sorry

Me and a few friends had just gotten in the house last night in NE England, Ryton, we had settled down in our beds after a long night and when i put my head on the pillow my friend shouted for me to come look, a faint flashing light was hovering not far away from where we were and i just shrugged it off, i went to walk out of the room and it got a bit brighter and was moving towards our direction, he just kept saying "Look it's a UFO" just to get on my nerves because he knows i'm into this stuff but then he got a big shock, the light lowered it'self a bit then another little light appeared right beside it, then 5 more came from the light and were hovering around the middle light, the middle light was bright blue, after a few minutes the 6 six lights just turned off then a little white light shot across the sky and the big blue one faded, kept coming back every few minutes but it was very faint, before long we ended up falling asleep watching it.

Anyone got any ideas of what this could be? it all happened pretty fast but i'm sure it wasn't a Satellite or anything else man made, kinda reminded me of that Russian spiral thing?

Thank you for your time.

UfoRevealer

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

Don't really know what yours was.

But last night about 10 ish, and I'm in the North of England I just happened to glance a very bright white light passing over the rooftops when going for a ciggy. It only lasted about 5 seconds or so then faded out to nothing in a about 1 to 2 seconds. Probably mine was an irridium flare or something. I was looking North.

edit on 2/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
An interesting sighting. A lot of the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd--imo--miss out on some very intriguing details in some of these personal accounts.

The IBOL (Intelligent Ball of Light--I just made that up I think--turns up from time immemorial. Unfortunately, they share some decided characteristics with Chinese lanterns and a bunch of other stuff so it tends to confuse the issue.

THAT'S their disguise.

Star for sharing.

join