It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House GOP seeks detailed report on bin Laden raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives are hoping to require the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Department of Defense to submit a detailed report on how terrorist ringleader Osama bin Laden was found and eventually killed, mandating agencies turn over the classified information in exchange for their 2012 funding.

In section 415 of the Intelligence Authorization Act (PDF), Republicans introduce their plan to create a "public record" of the raid that killed bin Laden.

"[It] is vitally important that the United States memorialize all the events that led to the raid so that future generations will have an official record of the events that transpired before, during, and as a result of the operation," they wrote. "[And] preserving this history now will allow the United States to have an accurate account of the events while those that participated in the events are still serving in the Government."

Cudos to the GOP! Something the dembs should have done immediately after the raid. But they were to wimppy. The CIA and Military needs to answer all the questions surrounding this event. Buried at sea.....

But being a realist....I realize that no information will be released to anyone....but at least the GOP had the guts to try.

Now lets open the files on Bush and Cheney concerning 9/11 and the wars it fostered.
edit on 1-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

What's to really tell?

Went in, shot dude in the eye and chest, took body, blew up jacked up helicopter, left, dumped corpse at sea after filling eye hole with pee.
edit on 2-9-2011 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Everyone knows that they wont get the info that they seek.

But like you said, at least they are trying to bring it in the open.

And while they are at it, might as well spill the beans about 911.

Yea, that last part was supposed to be funny =)

I dont want watered down truth anyways.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Cudos to the GOP! Something the dembs should have done immediately after the raid. But they were to wimppy. The CIA and Military needs to answer all the questions surrounding this event. Buried at sea.....

Whilst I couldn't agree more--and forever loath drawing out such an overcited book as allagorical evidence for the point I'm about to make...

...The Ministry of Truth's vital operation was the creation of history by re-writing it. Note the "we need to memorialize.." schtick? Sounds awfully like: "We need to write the history books on this one, put our play in historical concrete and step back before the story festers..."

To me any how. I see no way for the truth to surface, unless someone's conscience gets the better of one of the individuals involved.

Those folk aren't known or trained to listen to such quiet voices, however. The odds are long.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It was reported that OBL was killed by paki- sercurity chief, the lady who blew that whistle, died in a car accident she was running for office, its posted on you tube
so who ever died that night and the copter crash leaves big Questions 1+1+1= ?

new topics

top topics

join