It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are they?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I dont know who they are or what they did, I suppose you would have to be able to read Arabic to figure it out.

You should probably warn people that your link contains graphic pictures, especially since some are of small children!! Some people cant stomach these kinds of pictures and probably wouldn't view them if they knew what they were clicking on.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sorry, I should warn people that my link contains graphic pictures
Those are Iragi were killed by America whom conseder thiere friend as G W Bush Said.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Really? We know this to be true? In what country did these things happen?

Hey, Layth, what did the people do to deserve the horrors of 9-11, for once. That is not the only attack we've suffered at the hands of the terrorists, but certainly one we can all remember.

What have the Iraqi people done to deserve Hussein's horrible, evil treatment of them? You couldn't post all the pictures of the ones killed by the Hussein regime even if you had them all.

What did they do?

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
these pics really sadden me?!?! Man where have we come as humans?!?! Well... I guess tragdy like this has allways occured. But still why the kids

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Found a pretty decent translator...

tarjim.ajeeb.com...

And it's basically claiming these are Iraqi civilians killed in the bombing...

However, they are in the middle of nowhere, so unless they were travelling with troops... Also, we are not the ones piling their bodies in crates like garbage, etc. THEY are doing this with the bodies...likely for such a photo op... Keep in mind, unlike the enemy, we are striving to minimize the civilian casualties...but they will occur. As for pics like the kids being dressed in rags outside their dilapitated dwelling....I'm sure that pic would have been exactly the same 6 months before this all began...

Blatant propaganda....and from a main newspaper in Riyadh, the Saudi capital.... Not exactly such a "friend", huh?

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This does seem like propaganda.

dom

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Any piece of news about this war is propoganda for someone.

Just because the Saudi people are against the war in Iraq, and are showing anti-war propoganda doesn't make them any worse than the Sun or Fox who constantly show pro-war propoganda. Just because it doesn't involve dead babies doesn't mean it isn't propoganda.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'll bet you won't see a single blurb about the car bomber who also had no compulsion about blowing up the pregnant woman beside him in the Riyadh paper either...

dom

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yeah, and I'm sure you won't see any dead Iraqi babies on FOX news!!

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
But I think we've both proven a point... There is progaganda on both sides, and that you must look at them both to discern the truth...

However, a point that I was touching on, and failed to expand upon, is that we do hear about civilian casualties on our news, as well as our losses, and yes even on Fox (which is more entertainment, than news oriented), whereas ALL of what I've seen so far on most Arabic news sources is rather blatantly propaganda.

My biggest dissappointment so far however, lies in the inability of ANY news source to give accurate numbers of Iraqi soldiers killed in battle, taken prisoner, etc.

dom

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No side wants to release those numbers. It's bad publicity for the coalition, it's bad publicity for the Iraqi's.

That's the same reason that the official death toll of the first gulf war is so slow.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was hoping to find the figures on Arab news sites, saying "look how many Iraqis the imperialist infidels have slain", but I can see how that would certainly make other arabs see how badly Iraq is losing...

Likewise, the coalition doesn't want to show the wholesale slaughter figures of the Iraqi troops...

top topics

join