It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Propaganda Leaflets Found in Tripoli

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

TRIPOLI, Libya -- These two fliers were provided by a member of the neighborhood militia in Gorji, in central Tripoli. Tripoli residents say they found them on the ground starting at least two months ago.

Translated it says:
"Warning: You are neither a match nor an equivalent to the superior weapon systems and air force of NATO. Continuing to do what you are doing will result in your death."

And on the other side of this flier it shows a picture of the tank blown up ,and more threats of death if they don't surrender.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c5d10378eee.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd96e200169c.jpg[/atsimg]
This white leaflet above issues the warning:

Dear officers and soldiers of the Libyan Army, the International Criminal Court has indicted Gaddafi for committing crimes against humanity in Libya.
It is advisable that officers and soldiers of the Libyan Army refrain from carrying out Gaddafi's orders and committing any military actions against the Libyan people. Any officer or soldier who commits crimes against humanity shall be in violation of International Law.
Many officers and soldiers have chosen to stand against Gaddafi's orders and refrain from fighting against innocent civilians. Do join these men for a prosperous, peaceful future for Libya.

I know this is nothing major or new ,but i though some of you would like to see the Leaflets being dropped over Libya .plus it also archives these for others who may want to reference them for there own research or thread.

Source

edit on 1-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: Because i can

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Next year we will be dropping them televisions with basic cable to continue their brainwashing.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The US has dropped similar leaflets in Iraq, and Afghanistan - propaganda is a big part of war. I don't really see anything out of the norm about it, as it's done in just about every conflict - if a piece of paper stops the unnecessary death of someone, I'd think that would be a GOOD thing (not to mention a piece of paper dropped from a plane is much cheaper then training/equipping/deploying soldiers).

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

TRIPOLI, Libya -- These two fliers were provided by a member of the neighborhood militia in Gorji, in central Tripoli. Tripoli residents say they found them on the ground starting at least two months ago.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c5d10378eee.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

edit on 1-9-2011 by TheMaverick because: Because i can

Interesting looking UAV.
Interesting as in "unusual."

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I didn't realize they gave the Libyans such fair warning in advance.
Oh well, whats done is done.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Dear officers and soldiers of the Libyan Army, the International Criminal Court has indicted Gaddafi for committing crimes against humanity in Libya. It is advisable that officers and soldiers of the Libyan Army refrain from carrying out Gaddafi's orders and committing any military actions against the Libyan people. Any officer or soldier who commits crimes against humanity shall be in violation of International Law. Many officers and soldiers have chosen to stand against Gaddafi's orders and refrain from fighting against innocent civilians. Do join these men for a prosperous, peaceful future for Libya.

now thats what i call a clear Propaganda

Do join these men for a prosperous, peaceful future for Libya.

Really a a prosperous, peaceful future for Libya? thats pretty much laughable if anyone believes NATO propaganda

top topics

join