It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Picture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes ladies and gents we have a new planet near the sun

the planet "lens flare", inhabited by a photonic race of album-naki

mind you dont hurt your eyes

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm new here but have always wanted to ask a community interested in such things this:
If the Annunaki are from Nibiru, how do they live on a planet that is so far out in outer space?
Must be pretty dark and cold out there, neh?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electrum
I'm new here but have always wanted to ask a community interested in such things this:
If the Annunaki are from Nibiru, how do they live on a planet that is so far out in outer space?
Must be pretty dark and cold out there, neh?

much the same as the folks on Remus (near Romulus) in star trek I would imagine

the surface temperature of a planet has nothing to do with it's proximity to a star, as heat does not travel through space

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nice photo example of a lens flare!
Lets hope your photo will help those who are always screaming "the sky is falling" finally find some solitude in the notion that photos can sometimes be deceiving.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
heat does not travel through space

Erm what?

Never heard of radiation?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nice photo example of a lens flare!
Lets hope your photo will help those who are always screaming "the sky is falling" finally find some solitude in the notion that photos can sometimes be deceiving.

Thanks

I feel that the pics and explanations i have given will not change the minds of some. Im a disinfo agent/troll lol

Well...thats what they like to call me so they dont look like idiots. "stop trolling LAC, your a disinfo agent, its nibiru"

NO ITS LENS FLARE....

You can tell them, show them, and explain it to them...but they will disregard it because its so obvious its nibiru lol

Sometimes i feel like im in the dark ages...i thought people were more intellignet now...clearly some arent

edit on 1-9-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Sometimes i feel like im in the dark ages...i thought people were more intellignet now...clearly some arent

There are a couple of quotes from Carl Sagan that you might have seen that are relevant here - the first one is the more famous:

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.

but this one is pretty good too -

We have also arranged things so that almost no one understands science and technology. This is a prescription for disaster. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.

both from www.brainyquote.com...

edit on 1-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling & get rid of crip's nefarious edit!!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Excellent
Ive not seen those before, they are certainly appropriate

Look at the bottom of your post....says ive edited it haha....think that bit must have been missed out in your quote

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

If you video the Sun. you will notice that the "point of light" will move whenever you move your camera. I see it all the time....try it and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Actually, heat in the form of infrared energy does travel through space, if it did not then we would be mighty cold. So would Mercury, but all evidence points to it being quite hot on the sunward facing side. The retention of this heat is governed by the planetary atmosphere, this is shy Venus is in a runaway greenhouse condition and we are not, at least so far.
edit on 3-9-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: Wanted to add a little more information
Oops, why not shy, FFD
edit on 3-9-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: mispelling

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I started another thread on this pic but its having some issues and I can't find it. Therefore an update here: the young lady who took this pic says the objects in question where what drew her to take the pic. Therefore she eyewitnessed the Sun, point of light, and object behind the light (which most here thought was camera sun flare. That appears not to be the case. The pic is genuine. On top of that, a friend of mine who I had discussed the pic with says he has also recently eyeballed these objects. The pic is there not containing a sun camera flare. I have not been able to see this object with my own eyes. Now what?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

If you video the Sun. you will notice that the "point of light" will move whenever you move your camera. I see it all the time....try it and you'll see what I mean.

I see you didn't read the whole thread tee hee

This is what I put in an earlier post....""I've got the same effect myself taking photos of the sun, quite surprised and scared myself at first but if you were to video it, you'd see the lens flare/nibiru move position""

No harm done though, it's all gravy

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ooops....well, consider it as a compliment to your post!
Just backin you up...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Skada

So many people mistake lens flare for something else....that and planes, satellites, planets zzzzzz

had a creepy moment recently at work outside. it was a pretty sunny day with a bit rain sometimes but only few clouds. at a break i was watching the sky and the sun was right above me behind two or three clouds. the light was partially shining through them.

in the first seconds it seemed to me that there was another large object next to the sun.

i was pretty scared and kept watching while the clouds were slowly moving as I realised that it was the sun and i was able to see it because i had the cloud as some kind of filter and that the light that shined through the clouds made me think the sun next to the object i had seen.

hard to picture but it was a freaking moment.

this planetnibiruxbs just came in to my mind because i had read about it. thousands of people see lens flares and doesnt "see" an incoming planet or whatever because the idea of its existense was not implented in their minds.

anyway: a thread about a picture without a picture is epic.
btw: i didnt even manage it to get an avatar picture.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

How can a picture be taken of something that does not exist.

This is the stuff of 12 year old fantasies.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Another example of retardation let loose.

Deny ignorance ?

yeah, not so much.

Deny retardation should be the new motto around here.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Once again, I spoke to my friends wife about what she saw. She was a total skeptic on Nibiru. She told me she was so blown away by the object she saw that she came home and drew it for her husband. She is no longer a skeptic. The object in the picture here is slightly above the sun but when she saw it she said it was slightly below it. The point of light was gone meaning , if it is nibiru, the point of light is an orbiting moon. I too am a skeptic on nibiru but open to the historical possibilities as documented by the Sumerians and Egyptians etc. It appears though that camera flare is not the reason for the picture we see here......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join