It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are America's children being sold for a profit.....Part II of III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
PART II, Most children in CPS get diagnosed with a mental illness or learning disorder.
Once this happens the state can then qualify for funding from wellfare for them.
This will also classify them as special needs so thats an extra 2,000 for the state.
I know to most this sounds right, of course they are depressed.
You will learn as you read through this info most drugs they are given arnt FDA approved.

Plus we will see they given experimentle drugs for aids.
Which in alot of cases the side effects included life threating issue's.
These expermentle drugs were given to foster children as young as three months old.
Their voice's of pain and agony durning these trials were not heard.
How many people would really want to pay for a drug that was testeded on 3 month olds?
Where the side effects was just as bad as the illness being treated.

These are cold horrorfying facts. That most of us can not stomach.
But we need to so that these innocent voice's are not lost.
You dont think it's truely that bad?
Then why would they need a law to protect them durning drug trial's??
Because no parents would allow what you're about to read happen,
But a corrupt system doesnt care. There not children to them.
They are these $$$

www.youtube.com... [Incase vid doesnt work]

Since 1983, the government has required special protections for child wards. Oversight boards are required to appoint independent advocates for any foster child enrolled in a narrow class of studies that involve "greater than minimal risk and lacked the promise of direct benefit." Some foster agencies require the protection regardless of risks and benefits. Advocates must be independent of foster care and research agencies, have some understanding of medical issues and "act in the best interests of the child" for the duration of the research
www.sourcewatch.org...

Foster child drug trials. In the nightmarish, surreal world of pediatric clinical trials infants - teens are forced to ingest dangerous, toxic pharmaceuticals. In 2004, a shocking series of expose's revealed this horrifying practice in at least seven states. The N.I.H clinical trial scandal originally broke in Jan 04. Government funded researchers were using NYC orphans in trials for combinations of highly toxic drugs.
www.sourcewatch.org...

Government-funded researchers tested AIDS drugs on hundreds of foster children over
2 decades often without providing them a basic protection under federal law and by some states,
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The government has concluded that at least some AIDS drug experiments involving foster
children violated federal rules designed to ensure vulnerable youths were protected from the risks of medical
research.
www.boston.com...

52% of kids in foster care are being prescribed dangerous and deadly psychiatric drugs. Many are on cocktails of prescribed drugs, including antipsychotics and antidepressants with documented side effects of diabetes, stroke, mania, psychosis, tumors, coma, suicide and death.
www.cchrint.org...

A law passed by Congress in 61 allowed welfare payments to pay for foster care which was
made only to children in their own homes. This made aided funding foster care for states
and localities, facilitating rapid growth. In some cases, TX paid mental treatment centers
as much as $101,105 a year per child
Observers of the growth trend note that a county will only continue to receive funding while it keeps the child in its care. This may create a "perverse financial incentive" to place and retain children in foster care rather than leave them with their parents, and incentives are sometimes set up for maximum intervention. A National Coalition for Child Protection Reform issue paper states "children often are removed from their families `prematurely or unnecessarily' because federal aid formulas give states `a strong financial incentive' to do so rather than provide services to keep families together."
reference.findtarget.com...

>>A B.C.C theraputic home houses up to six girls ages 12 to 17.
Another houses up to eight boys ages 12 to 17.
boardofchildcare.org...
Now do the math 1,213,260.00 a year!!!!!

The Grand Jury heard from staff members of the DFCS and others outside the department
that the department puts too much money into back-end services, therapists and attorneys,
and not enough money into front-end or basic services. The county does not receive as much in
federal funds for front-end services, which could help solve the problems causing family
inadequacies, as it receives for out of home placements or foster care services.
In other words, the Agency benefits, financially, from placing children in foster homes.
Drug testingThroughout the 90s, experimental HIV drugs were tested on HIV-positive
foster children at I.C.C. in Harlem. en.wikipedia.org...

In a review of the medical records of 32,135 TX foster care Sept 03 -Aug 04
12,189 were prescribed psychotropic med's, resulting in an annual prevalence of 37.9% of
these children being prescribed meds. 41.3% received 3 classes of these drugs during July 04,
and 15.9% received 4 classes. The most frequently used meds were antidepressants 56.8%,
attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder drugs 55.9%, and antipsychotic agents 53.2%.
www.tutorgig.com...

The Democrat and Chronicle investigation shows between 02 -06, the number
of county foster children prescribed one or more psychotropic drugs increased about 40%,
while the total number of foster children decreased slightly. Many of those psychotropic med's
had not been approved by the FDA to address particular disorder's for children.
psychrights.org...

Because the brains of children are especially active and delicate, many psychiatrists
and researchers worry that blending psychotropic drugs could lead to brain damage.
psychrights.org...

This corrupt system has decided to make broken home's and a child's misery
equal big buisness. These laws inacted to protect them seem to only entrape children
In this system in oneway or the other those kids are going to make money for them.
Be it either a theraputic group home,or by adoption.
I would like to finish this with one more bit of important info. So that we may all better
grasp what this corrupt system actually inflicts on foster children's mind's

In a study conducted in Oregon and Washington state, the rate of PTSD in adults
who were in foster care for one yr between the ages of 14-18 was higher than combat vets
with 25% of those in the study meeting the diagnostic criteria as compared to
Iraq war vets 13% and Vietnam vets 15% www.enotes.com...

That should be very scary and saddening to us all. Thats just one year of adolescent life.
And they are higher then men dealing with death an destruction everyday.

THXS 4 READING
~+~@

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

This is why although parents in FL are the worst I cannot advocate children be taken away by the Department of Children and Families. I don't know how it happens that people responsible for protecting these kids end up being their horrific abusers. I mean who makes people like this? And every other day a new group of slave traders peddling kids is found, and I guess I don't have to tell you about Boystown and that nasty Franklin Scandal. Who are these people? Seems as if they are as old as time....Are the "lu-gal" still here operating among us? en.wikipedia.org...

The Code of Ur-Nammu is the oldest known tablet containing a law code surviving today. It was written in the Sumerian language circa 2100 BC-2050 BC

Beneath the lu-gal ("great man" or king), all members of society belonged to one of two basic strata: The "lu" or free person, and the slave (male, arad; female geme).

"…After An and Enlil had turned over the Kingship of Ur to Nanna...Then did Ur-Nammu the mighty warrior, king of Ur, king of Sumer and Akkad, by the might of Nanna, lord of the city, and in accordance with the true word of Utu, establish equity in the land; he banished malediction, violence and strife, .. The orphan was not delivered up to the rich man; the widow was not delivered up to the mighty man; the man of one shekel was not delivered up to the man of one mina."

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I dont know if you got to read the first part. But I quoted some of Sen. Nancy Shaefer's
finding's in the foster care system. There was another quote by her I believe in a letter,
[trying to find it though] Where she state's we need the wisdom of King Solomn.

The part where a women stole another's baby. Only the mother cared enough not to kill
it to get her half. Basicaly she was saying a parents rights are god giveing, not state.

There are good foster parents and workers out there. But the sad dark reality is they are
few and far inbetween. It seem's there is always a leech lurking to make a profit off of
someone's misery. In this case it is a child's.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i so much admire your empathy for and knowledge about this neglected subject that i'm at a loss for words to say so i can tell you how i really feel, your an intelligent and beautiful person,i'll help you keep these threads alive...looks like that beautiful sunshines breaking through those clouds again...~@~ 4 u...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
i so much admire your empathy for and knowledge about this neglected subject that i'm at a loss for words to say so i can tell you how i really feel, your an intelligent and beautiful person,i'll help you keep these threads alive...looks like that beautiful sunshines breaking through those clouds again...~@~ 4 u...

Thank you, so much. Even if these die on ats. They will show up on search engine's.
I didnt even relize that when I created them. So atleast they are out there floating around.

LOTZ LUV
~+~@ ~+~@ two just for you, thxs for careing.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
yap...there it is...where did i put those sun glasses? ~+~@ 4 u2

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Very well-researched and annotated thread series you're developing - S&F for you!

I can't say I've been aware of these abuses, and for that, I'm embarassed because since taking a temporary position at a pharmaceutical firm in 1995, I've gone from aware, to concerned, to downright livid with the hostility toward humankind demonstrated by the pharmaceutical industry.

Thank you for putting this on my radar.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasingbrahman
Very well-researched and annotated thread series you're developing - S&F for you!

I can't say I've been aware of these abuses, and for that, I'm embarassed because since taking a temporary position at a pharmaceutical firm in 1995, I've gone from aware, to concerned, to downright livid with the hostility toward humankind demonstrated by the pharmaceutical industry.

Thank you for putting this on my radar.

Thank you and dont be embararessed. Alot of people dont know. It even took a senator by suprise. I am just doing this so people can see whats been hidden from them and for all the victims. Usually i dont care about flags but Im guessing I may need em so this moves to the front pg.s of ats. So thank you very much for you're support and compassion.

LOTZA LUV

LOTZA LUV

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
hi...i found a link that deals more or less with the subject of this thread, the op may already be aware of all the information contained within,but its an interesting read and shows the problem needs headline attention www.cchrint.org...
edit on 1-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join