It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A problem with mafia 2???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I got mafia 2 for Xbox 360 and ran into a what looks like a glitch with one of the missions in story mode. I'm at where you half to give the $55,000 to Bruno after you rescue Joe. I was able to get the cut scene to load but the game wouldn't finish loading the mission after that cut scene. If anyone else had the same problem with mafia 2 it looks like 2K games screwed up when producing copies of the game. So does anyone have an idea of what this problem is? I just want to finish beating the game but it is not letting me!! It's an awesome game and pretty realistic for a game that is based in the 1950's.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Did you check and see if the disk is scratched? I would take it back to the store and tell them to exchange it because it doesnt work. Also, a few of my games started to do that a while ago and I cleaned the laser on the drive and it has worked perfectly since.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have the PC version which works flawlessly. No glitches found on my first play through. You might want to check your disc and ensure it is not damaged.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Its a brand new copy. I had to get a new one recentily after my other copy got damadged. There should be no reason to why it is doing this. I got so far in the game and it burns my ass to see it screw up like this after using a new copy on good xbox 360 elite.

top topics

join